Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by devuonoste
    Is the PR finish, Piano Rosewood or are you poking fun at me and thinking I am one of av123's Public Relations rep? :-)

In any case I have the Satin Rosewood and they are amazing. The LS4's have not been created yet, or are not available to customers yet, as far as I know. Not sure how they would be with the Mini's although it would be funny to have a speaker that is probably more dynamic and impactful than the mini for surround duty.

Obviously you're not going to be in the market for av123 products now but in the future if they are still around and these issues behind them, which I hope happens, I would call Kyle and he can let you know what your best option is. If you're just poking fun disregard my comments. :-)
    PR = Piano Rosewood. That's what my Mini's are. No poking fun (for once).

Time will tell what happens with AV123. They would have to keep on the straight and narrow for quite a while before this tightwadd will prey open his wallet for them.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Forum Regular
    Understandable and I hope they can survive through all of this.

PR is a gorgeous finish and I was close to buying the Skiing Ninja's PR Rocket RS1K's but I already have an extensive collection of speakers and my wife would kill me.

Have a good day.

It's Over!

In case you didn't already know:

http://www.av123.com/

Forum Regular
    Yes, it's a real shame! Good thing guys like Danny Ritchie are around. He has all the things needed for the LS-Series speakers and he's getting some x-series stuff as well. He seems to be a stand up guy and will only complete a transaction when he has the items in stock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information