Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Since a local Lostie informed me that it would be futile to try to get into Lost at this point, I've followed this thread only to see if Kam was coming back.

It's good to hear from you again, Kam!

I disagree, Dino. ABC showed a special before the season premiere that was actually very informative. It kind of brought everyone up to speed and reminded me of little tidbits I had forgotten.

You can watch that episode on your computer here. Click on LOST and watch "Lost: Past, Present & Future" and it will get you where we are...which is confused as all get out!

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Here's the polar bear collar.

JSE
    Ahhhhh! WTF?

Our favorite Iraqi has turned hitman?................................For Ben?

My head is hurting again, I gotta sleep on this one.

JSE

"Great. The freighter brought another Sawyer."

OK, so next week reveals another of the Oceanic 6. Here's who we know got off:
    Jack
    Kate
    Hugo
    Said
    Ben

Sawyer doesn't want to go. Locke wouldn't go by his own volition. Rule out the couples because one would leave without the other and who do we have left? The aussie w/ the baby?

Said is an assassin for Ben?!? Supposedly he's doing it to protect his friends. From whom? The people that planted the fake plane and bodies?

BTW, I had no idea the pilot was Jeff Fahey until I saw the credits. Boy, he got old! Put on a few ounces here and there too.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Hey Kamster's back.

Kam buddy, we bought the first few rounds, now it's your turn. Sorry, FA drank yours.

"Great. The freighter brought another Sawyer"...do the writers come up with this stuff or do the actors ad lib it. The comedic relief on this show is probably as good as I've seen on any drama - it always stays in the context of the show's plot, is executed well, and never upstages the storyline. Maybe I'm just a lost geek but that made me spew coffee last night.

What are your fav one-liners from the show so far? Mine has to be Hurley's mom - only cause she reminds me so much of my own...in a good way.

Carmen Reyes: Maybe if you pray every day Jesus Christ will come down from heaven, take 200 pounds, and bring you a decent woman, and a new car...
    [Phone rings]
    Carmen Reyes: Oh! That must be Jesus! Hola? Momento! Yes, it is Jesus! He wants to know what color car you want!

Seriously, who writes this stuff?

I'm sorry but how stupid are Sayid and Kate?! I saw Hurley in the closet and immediately thought TRAP! I don't care how convincing Locke can be, nobody else is going to let him tie up Hurley, stuff him in a closet and leave him behind. Not happening...uh uh...no way.

Speedy, I don't think that Ben would be counted as an Oceanic Six. He wasn't on the plane. We know that the Oceanic Six are keeping secrets and I think that Ben is one of the secrets.

Could five and six be Claire and the baby? Would the press count the baby as one of the six? Desmond saw Claire leave, that's gotta mean something (does it mean that Claire leaves and Desmond doesn't?).

No-one has even mentioned the secret room that Sayid found in Ben's house yet. WTF was that all about? Not only was it full of money and passports, but I think that I recall seeing racks of men’s clothes. Is Ben a secret fashion diva?

And what about the "payload" (I think that's what he called it) that the Ship airmailed to geek-boy on the island. It took way longer than he expected to get there and when it did, it appeared that the clock that was sent to him differed from the clock in his pocket. More proof that we're time shifting?

So here's my new theory...back to the first "flash forward" at the end of S3. When Kate says to Jack, "I have to go, he'll be wondering where I am", I think that she's referring to Ben. She is somehow involved with Ben, perhaps working for him like Sayid. Because, really, Kate should be in jail…but she’s not. How did she get out of it…unless she’s with Ben and Ben knows people who can help her.

Locke is in the casket. Not sure how he got there yet, but I think it's him. My guess is that Locke will be revealed as the final member of the Oceanic Six. This rescue is not as simple as we thought it would be last season. At this point, both Hurley and Kate are with Locke, but we know that they both get off the island, so what’s to say that Locke doesn’t somehow join them.

I need answers. WHAT IS THE MONSTER DAMMIT?!

Kam
    michael emerson was on the opie and anthony show this morning. emerson's brother had a theory about the Monster.

that dust/ash that surrounds Jacob's cabin animates into the Monster.

i don't think Ben is one of the Oceanic 6 either. and time for Kam's first long shot theory:

I think it might be that Ben makes the arrangements to get the 6 off the island with his usual caveats and side dealings that some (kate, sayid, ?) help him OFF the island to kill the people who would try and find out where the island is. So that whoever is left on "Paradise" gets to stay there and these 6-7 that leave the island, leave to protect it.

and the other lil mystery emerson brought up on the interview was that dude from Suddenly Susan not having aged a bit. and what was that all about? He didn't have an answer, pretty much said it like that hahaha.
    /create

Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin
    Since a local Lostie informed me that it would be futile to try to get into Lost at this point, I've followed this thread only to see if Kam was coming back.

It's good to hear from you again, Kam!
    grazie deano!! missed you guys!! trying to catch up on all the readings here!
    /create

Why does everyone take a step back whenever someone mentions "The Oceanic 6?" (not counting the one cop who picked up Hurley) Is it because they know that Ben is hunting them? Is it because there is something publicly known that we haven't heard yet?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Why does everyone take a step back whenever someone mentions "The Oceanic 6?" (not counting the one cop who picked up Hurley) Is it because they know that Ben is hunting them? Is it because there is something publicly known that we haven't heard yet?
    The only person that I recall taking a step back is the guy that Sayid shot on the golf course...there was obviously something going on there that we Lost muggles aren't privy to yet. Although, that was a pretty darn nice golf shot for a guy who was as unhinged as he appeared to be.

Who else stepped back? Did I miss something?

Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    The only person that I recall taking a step back is the guy that Sayid shot on the golf course...there was obviously something going on there that we Lost muggles aren't privy to yet. Although, that was a pretty darn nice golf shot for a guy who was as unhinged as he appeared to be.

Who else stepped back? Did I miss something?
    when i saw that i took it to be more of a 'avoid-the-dude-with-obvious-bad-luck' type of deal rather than anything more ominous than that. although... then having watched the full episode and sayid's last line of they'll know i'm after them and ben's so cheerful reply of "goooooood" that maybe this dude knew sayid was there to kill him and wanted to try and get away? or when he heard who he was knew that there were rumors of sayid working for an 'unknown somebody' who was killing the people of their consortium that's trying to find the island? or... who the fark knows?
    /create

Kam
    Here's the polar bear collar.
    so it's a 6 headed snake/hydra... isn't the hydra for Hydra Station with 5 heads? kinda like our good friend of the Dharma video with the missing and then re-appearing arm?
    /create

Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    when i saw that i took it to be more of a 'avoid-the-dude-with-obvious-bad-luck' type of deal rather than anything more ominous than that. although... then having watched the full episode and sayid's last line of they'll know i'm after them and ben's so cheerful reply of "goooooood" that maybe this dude knew sayid was there to kill him and wanted to try and get away? or when he heard who he was knew that there were rumors of sayid working for an 'unknown somebody' who was killing the people of their consortium that's trying to find the island? or... who the fark knows?
    I suspect that the guy had something to do with the crash/rescue/island/dharma/ben/mission/who knows and was paranoid about meeting an Oceanic survivor, but I don't think that he knew for certain that Sayid was there to kill him until Sayid called him by his last name...which the guy hadn't stated during their introductions. He didn't get nervous when Sayid introduced himself...only when he mentioned his big settlement and being one of the six.

Sayid has become such an interesting character. On the one hand, here's this guy who's tortured people in his past and is now murdering them in his present. He's a cold-blooded killer for sure. Yet you can't help but like the guy!

***pokes head in.....has no clue what anyone is talkin' about....gives a what's up nod to Kam.....shuts the door***

JSE
    Another thing, what's up with the bracelets? Naomi (the girl that Locke knifed), I think that was her name, had the same bracelet at the girl Said killed in in London/Paris or wherever they were. Said really seem to be interested in the bracelet when he took it off Naomi but why, that was in the past. The girl he killed with the same bracelet was a flashforward. Maybe this has something to do with the whole time shift theory? He clearly saw the bracelet on the girl he killed. So Naomi and the female assasin that Said killed are linked somehow.

Also, I'm thinking the redhead researcher that "dropped" onto the Island might be related to the assasin Said killed. They sure looked alike. Sisters?

And also, the whole time shift theory. The flash fowards, are they truly a flash forward or are they just a shift to a parallel place in time? When Ben asked Said if he wanted to protect his friends back on the island, did he also mean protect themselves back on the Island?

Wow, my mind is fried.

Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    ***pokes head in.....has no clue what anyone is talkin' about....gives a what's up nod to Kam.....shuts the door***
    LJ!!!! thanks amigo!! i'll be joining in the other threads soon as i can catch up!
    /create

Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    Another thing, what's up with the bracelets? Naomi (the girl that Locke knifed), I think that was her name, had the same bracelet at the girl Said killed in in London/Paris or wherever they were. Said really seem to be interested in the bracelet when he took it off Naomi but why, that was in the past. The girl he killed with the same bracelet was a flashforward. Maybe this has something to do with the whole time shift theory? He clearly saw the bracelet on the girl he killed. So Naomi and the female assasin that Said killed are linked somehow.

Also, I'm thinking the redhead researcher that "dropped" onto the Island might be related to the assasin Said killed. They sure looked alike. Sisters?

And also, the whole time shift theory. The flash fowards, are they truly a flash forward or are they just a shift to a parallel place in time? When Ben asked Said if he wanted to protect his friends back on the island, did he also mean protect themselves back on the Island?

Wow, my mind is fried.
    Maybe all the members of the "group" hunting Benry all wear that same bracelet. (check the guys too) That's why he's now killing off people who wear them.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Maybe all the members of the "group" hunting Benry all wear that same bracelet. (check the guys too) That's why he's now killing off people who wear them.
    But Sayid wasn't going to kill that woman last night. He only did it because she shot him first and he realized that she knew more about her employer than he thought. Given the 'relationship' that they had, he must have seen her wearing the bracelet previous to shooting her.

But Sayid wasn't going to kill that woman last night. He only did it because she shot him first and he realized that she knew more about her employer than he thought. Given the 'relationship' that they had, he must have seen her wearing the bracelet previous to shooting her.
    Maybe he doesn't know abouty the bracelet meaning anything yet. He was after her boss who I would guess is part of the same group she's in. Maybe the guys wear something else with the same info or symbols on it.
    I don't mean to say that they ae hunting people because of the bracelet. Just that they are hunting people from this group, who also happen to wear it.

Weren't the initials on the inscription within the bracelet "KC"? Sorry, it's been a few days since I watched it and it's already deleted from my dvr.

Quote Originally Posted by topspeed
    Weren't the initials on the inscription within the bracelet "KC"? Sorry, it's been a few days since I watched it and it's already deleted from my dvr.
    The initials are R.C. or R.G.

Sorrry...

Been DVR'ing and watching late. I LOVE skipping through the hours of commercials to get to the program. Hmmm I've some theories.

1. The bracelets might be like "Nam era bracelts that represent some loved one killed by Ben on the island.

2. The island was once populated by a race of beings with 3 toes I believe. They set up their research station there and did genetic experiments to produce various species, hence the polar bear in the tropics. These experiments took place way in the past hence the fossilzed remains of a Polar Bear with a Dharma collar.

3. When the 3toes left, or were killed by their ape experiment gone awry (man) they left behind powers and anomalies on the Island that can, dialate time, suspend aging, provide limited time travel and a host of other goodies.

4. Fascinated by the idea of this Island, men have searched for it throughout the ages, hence the galleon, the planes of various eras and all the other wrecked craft.

5. The desendants of the original inhabitants i.e. the Dark Haired dude have one job, to protect the island from the grasping monkey boys that are men.

6. The Dharma initiative was the only group of MB's to not only find the island but colonize it in a vain attempt to systematically plumb it's secrets for exploitation.

7. The descendents used Benry to kill the D.I. folks and stave off destruction and exploitation of the island for another half generation.

8. All this went awry when the plane was drawn off course, or deliberately SENT off course by men once again seeking the fountain of youth.

Da Worfster

Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. You are saying that all human life as we know it started on this island? We are an experiment gone bad started by a bunch of three toed bipeds?

Errrrr....

Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. You are saying that all human life as we know it started on this island? We are an experiment gone bad started by a bunch of three toed bipeds?
    In a word.... Yup.

Any crazier than the other chit goin on on that island?

LOL...

Da "Monkey Boy" Worfster

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information