Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    It did make things abit more peppy for awhile.
    that it did... happy times... happy times.... i'll always remember with fondness the "i-don't-care-what-you-think-you-can't-change-what-i-KNOW-and-i-KNOW-that-the-dialogue-was-LOW-on-this-DTS-soundtrack-because-the-soundstream-bitrate-megaplex-doohickey-was-mastered-low-and-I-TALKED-with-the-DIRECTOR-personally-who-told-me-EVERYTHING-even-though-none-of-what-he-said-was-actually-on-screen-that-doesnt-matter-because-i-KNOW-the-intenet-and-that-I-am-PERSONAL-FRIENDS-with-the-EDITOR-of-CrappyONLINE-review-and-SHE-was-at-my-HOUSE-the-other-day-so-you-can-say-whatever-you-want-it-really-MAKES-ME-laugh-and-I WILL-CALL-the-pOLICE-from-you-stalking-ME-it's-really-SAD!" type tirades.... happy times...
    /create

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    You cut me, Wooch, you cut me deep!
    Sorry Kex! It was there for the taking, and ... and ... and ... I just couldn't help myself!!!!!

BAD WOOCH! BAD WOOCH!
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Sony UBP-X800
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR44 and WVB
    Logitech Harmony 700
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610

The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Quote Originally Posted by Woochifer
    Sorry Kex! It was there for the taking, and ... and ... and ... I just couldn't help myself!!!!!

BAD WOOCH! BAD WOOCH!
    You're just jealous of me because I can afford real speakers made of one material that make you believe it's the real thing because they don't come with boxes that ruin the sound, bwa ha ha....

(p.s. and I can still write a better DVD review than you)

You're just jealous of me because I can afford real speakers made of one material that make you believe it's the real thing because they don't come with boxes that ruin the sound, bwa ha ha....

(p.s. and I can still write a better DVD review than you)
    Now you are branching...
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Ohhhhh

You cut me, Wooch, you cut me deep!
    You gonna take that Kex???!!!! If I wuz you I'd do sumthin about that crack!!!!

(Worf takes out bag of popcorn, starts munching waiting for fisticuffs to start).

Munch Munch.. Nah, I'm just saying that If someone said that to me... (stirs the pot gently) I'd have to go Captain Kirk on em, you hear what I'm sayin...

I mean, that was low..

Da Worfster

Thanks a lot Kam...

Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    that it did... happy times... happy times.... i'll always remember with fondness the "i-don't-care-what-you-think-you-can't-change-what-i-KNOW-and-i-KNOW-that-the-dialogue-was-LOW-on-this-DTS-soundtrack-because-the-soundstream-bitrate-megaplex-doohickey-was-mastered-low-and-I-TALKED-with-the-DIRECTOR-personally-who-told-me-EVERYTHING-even-though-none-of-what-he-said-was-actually-on-screen-that-doesnt-matter-because-i-KNOW-the-intenet-and-that-I-am-PERSONAL-FRIENDS-with-the-EDITOR-of-CrappyONLINE-review-and-SHE-was-at-my-HOUSE-the-other-day-so-you-can-say-whatever-you-want-it-really-MAKES-ME-laugh-and-I WILL-CALL-the-pOLICE-from-you-stalking-ME-it's-really-SAD!" type tirades.... happy times...
    Now I've coffee spooge all over my monitor from laffin' till I choked... Philistine..

Da Worfster

Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    You gonna take that Kex???!!!! If I wuz you I'd do sumthin about that crack!!!!

(Worf takes out bag of popcorn, starts munching waiting for fisticuffs to start).

Munch Munch.. Nah, I'm just saying that If someone said that to me... (stirs the pot gently) I'd have to go Captain Kirk on em, you hear what I'm sayin...

I mean, that was low..

Da Worfster
    Worfster my friend,

I'm lover, not a fighter...though if I was Wooch I'd be on the look out for a Tribble or two in his mailbox....

Oh - My - Gaaawwwwddd...That's JUST like him....that's not funny - it's surreal...

I was always captivated by the "I KNOW who YOU REALLY ARE" claims...little creep had me lookin' over my shoulder for some 38 year old, single, balding, woman hatin' freak driving a Civic Hatchback with 4 subwoofers pumping out the last 2 Live Crew CD, spinnin' hubcaps, tinted windows and a license plate that read "2ThumbsUP", aiming to run me down...

Come to think of it - I read some of the responses Superpanavision70mm has written again, and I have my doubts now...Superpana seems a bit more intelligent, and reserved - and we should give him the benefit of the doubt. It's easy to get carried away on a web forum...he's probably not a bad guy.

I haven't seen him "Thank" any of posters who shared his views or opinions in that "you are my friend" way of his...

Nope, not nearly as creepy as DJ Lexy Aruti...

Man, who was this guy? I'm still a rookie here, I guess I missed some good stuff.
    From what I read once in while, this forum was way more crazy a few years ago.
    My loss I guess.

Try doing a search of threads containing the words "Pixie Snot" .

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    Do not forget, "I have 3 speakers. Can you tell me which one sounds the best to you?"
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

This one should be required reading for any new member.
    Out of 4
    And let's not forget this gem.
    Stereo Times Review on the QuickSilver contact enhancer....

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Out of 4

Ah the golden age of message boards.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Kam
    Out of 4
    i still think nothing comes close to the rga vs.lexmark gem (with the lex vs. wooch + sir ttt coming in a close second from the countless OFFICIAL SELF IMPORTANT DVD REVIEWS OF TREMORS 3 and the like), and the links to the carreview website he was also on talking about how he wanted to make sure people could hear his car coming from ten blocks away that slowly degraged into the mysogynistic rant that was equal parts depressing and scary. if anyone can find the links to those, that'd be awesome!
    /create

i still think nothing comes close to the rga vs.lexmark gem (with the lex vs. wooch + sir ttt coming in a close second from the countless OFFICIAL SELF IMPORTANT DVD REVIEWS OF TREMORS 3 and the like), and the links to the carreview website he was also on talking about how he wanted to make sure people could hear his car coming from ten blocks away that slowly degraged into the mysogynistic rant that was equal parts depressing and scary. if anyone can find the links to those, that'd be awesome!
    This thread may be the one that has those links.

Great Link there LJ - that brought back some memories.

I kind of thought DJ Scotty/Lex/Live and Die/Aruti would have long since offed himself by now....

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    Thanks man, when I get of work I'm gonna spin some disc's and do just that. It's
    gotta be good reading. I just touched on G.M's threads, and that SVI was a piece
    of work, sheesh.

Ah yes, the infamous worst sequel thread! Here's the link, along with their Jurassic Park III meltdown ...

Worst Sequel of all Time
    RGA vs Lexmark -- was: Worst Sequel of all Time

Some of the review exchanges he had with Sir TT, JSE, and yours truly are linked below. This includes the "favorite concert dvd?" thread (Post #61 on that thread has links to more of Lex's lowlights when he posted under other monikers)

GLADIATOR - SIGNATURE SELECTION (DreamWorks/Universal)
    BATMAN: THE MOTION PICTURE ANTHOLOGY 1989-1997 (Warner Bros.)
    favorite concert dvd?
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Sony UBP-X800
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR44 and WVB
    Logitech Harmony 700
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610

The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

Quote Originally Posted by Woochifer
    Ah yes, the infamous worst sequel thread! Here's the link, along with their Jurassic Park III meltdown ...

Worst Sequel of all Time
    RGA vs Lexmark -- was: Worst Sequel of all Time

Some of the review exchanges he had with Sir TT, JSE, and yours truly are linked below. This includes the "favorite concert dvd?" thread (Post #61 on that thread has links to more of Lex's lowlights when he posted under other monikers)

GLADIATOR - SIGNATURE SELECTION (DreamWorks/Universal)
    BATMAN: THE MOTION PICTURE ANTHOLOGY 1989-1997 (Warner Bros.)
    favorite concert dvd?
    Now there's a load of memories for ya. Oh, the good times we had.

Kam
    Now there's a load of memories for ya. Oh, the good times we had.
    woooooo..... the memories..... gimme a sec... ahhh.... gotta be strong... i told myself i wouldnt cry.... whoo.... breathe kam... just breathe....
    /create

Oh I had to pull up the orginal "Pixie Snot" thread. This is some classic GM at his best!

Funny stuff GM

OK, great news guys! It's not all in the past. We still have some great threads going on even as I write this. njspeer is in the running for the latest version of Lexie. Has anyone noticed this going on? Speakers + Receiver Package Recommendation

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar

Ah, memories

I was just starting to lurk around these parts when these classics were born. It was clear even to newb that this twerp was clearly and demonstrably insane. Uh, that's Rudy Tutti, not GMichael...
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    I was just starting to lurk around these parts when these classics were born. It was clear even to newb that this twerp was clearly and demonstrably insane. Uh, that's Rudy Tutti, not GMichael...
    Huh? Can't I be demonstrably insane too? I work so hard at it.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Well, first and foremost, I don't believe that you try at all. I'm positive that it comes quite naturally...
    ...also, you're not a twerp. Certifiably bonkers and occassionally uncouth, but not a twerp.

Cheers
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information