Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 104
  1. #76
    Forum Regular likeitloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    341
    So Sorry


    QUOTE=JSE]Hey, Hey, Hey,,,,,,,,,,,! I am not TLADINY/Lex/DJScoty/John Baresford/

    Scott Aruti/ Onkyo Fanatic, etc etc, etc. Go Back and read a litte more closely.

    Myself, Wooch and Sir T were/are his arch enemies. They can vouch for that. He hated the three of us more than anyone here. Plus, if I were Lex, why would I ban myself?

    What the hell!!! I come back to check in and I am now Lex? I gotta come around more often.

    Later,


    There was so much info, I got the cast of characters screwed up. Did'nt mean to
    step on your toes.
    Sunfire TGP-5 Pre/Pro
    Carver A760-x
    Carver TFM25
    Carver TFM15 x 2
    Sunfire Signature "True Sub"
    JBL Studio L890(Front)
    JBL Studio L830(Rear)
    Infinity PC350(Center)
    Oppo Digital 983H
    Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U
    Panasonic DMP-BD50 Blu-ray Player
    Power Protection/Filters-Monster HTS 5100 MKII
    Canare Interconnects

  2. #77
    Sgt. At Arms Worf101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Troy, New York
    Posts
    4,288

    Haa Ha ha...

    Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    Hey, Hey, Hey,,,,,,,,,,,! I am not TLADINY/Lex/DJScoty/John Baresford/ Scott Aruti/ Onkyo Fanatic, etc etc, etc. Go Back and read a litte more closely.

    Myself, Wooch and Sir T were/are his arch enemies. They can vouch for that. He hated the three of us more than anyone here. Plus, if I were Lex, why would I ban myself?

    What the hell!!! I come back to check in and I am now Lex? I gotta come around more often.

    Later,

    JSE
    Like Dreyfus, I KNEW that accusation would get you out of that lounger you were sitting in. LOL... I read that accusation and spit coffee all over my screen. I was willing to come testify in your behalf that you were JSE and not... "he who should not be named". You? Lexmark? Nevah!!! You could never twist your mind into that big a pretzel!!!!

    Da (damn they'll be accusing me next) Worfster

  3. #78
    JSE
    JSE is offline
    MIA - Until Rich is back! JSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    Like Dreyfus, I KNEW that accusation would get you out of that lounger you were sitting in. LOL... I read that accusation and spit coffee all over my screen. I was willing to come testify in your behalf that you were JSE and not... "he who should not be named". You? Lexmark? Nevah!!! You could never twist your mind into that big a pretzel!!!!

    Da (damn they'll be accusing me next) Worfster
    Hell, I spit BEER on my screen when I read it! Thanks for the backup Worf. I thought it was pretty funny myself.

    Anyway, thanks again. Back to the lounger, or should I say back to New York to Live And Die? Hmmmmmmm?

    JSE

  4. #79
    Class of the clown GMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anywhere but here...
    Posts
    13,243
    Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    Hell, I spit BEER on my screen when I read it! Thanks for the backup Worf. I thought it was pretty funny myself.

    Anyway, thanks again. Back to the lounger, or should I say back to New York to Live And Die? Hmmmmmmm?

    JSE
    I was wondering how long it would take you to read that. I'll back you up too. Didn't you move to Vegas though?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

  5. #80
    JSE
    JSE is offline
    MIA - Until Rich is back! JSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    I was wondering how long it would take you to read that. I'll back you up too. Didn't you move to Vegas though?

    Um,........................Yeah? I moved in with the parents. They have this super sweet custom HT system. It's pretty much indentical to the one I had in NY except for the no-named in ceiling rears I am running. They are custom and they pretty much blow anything else away. That's what my close friend who is a custom installer/DVD magazine editor/king of the world/certified HT buff told me. But, I am not TLADINY!!!! I mean I am not Lexmark3200? I mean OnkyoFanatic, or maybe it's DJ Scotty? Hell, it's all blurry. Your an idiot, I will kick your arse, and beat you silly! I will hnt you down and run you over with my Honda with huge BASS!

    Whooo! Shakes head........... Looks over at the water cooler and sees Sir T, Wooch GMichael, and Worf with a confused and bewildered look on their faces. Worf hands JSE a glass of water and states "the Ghost of Lex possessed (sp?) you there for a moment buddy. GMichael, Sir T and Wooch did a ritual tribal dance with a jar of peanut butter, an empty Lexmark3200 printer cartridge and a fry pan and the little printer flew up in the air and vanished."

    JSE is never "right" again.

  6. #81
    Forum Regular Woochifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    6,883
    Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    Um,........................Yeah? I moved in with the parents. They have this super sweet custom HT system. It's pretty much indentical to the one I had in NY except for the no-named in ceiling rears I am running. They are custom and they pretty much blow anything else away. That's what my close friend who is a custom installer/DVD magazine editor/king of the world/certified HT buff told me. But, I am not TLADINY!!!! I mean I am not Lexmark3200? I mean OnkyoFanatic, or maybe it's DJ Scotty? Hell, it's all blurry. Your an idiot, I will kick your arse, and beat you silly! I will hnt you down and run you over with my Honda with huge BASS!

    Whooo! Shakes head........... Looks over at the water cooler and sees Sir T, Wooch GMichael, and Worf with a confused and bewildered look on their faces. Worf hands JSE a glass of water and states "the Ghost of Lex possessed (sp?) you there for a moment buddy. GMichael, Sir T and Wooch did a ritual tribal dance with a jar of peanut butter, an empty Lexmark3200 printer cartridge and a fry pan and the little printer flew up in the air and vanished."

    JSE is never "right" again.
    You can't fool me, you ain't Lex!

    Lex lacked the studly flatulent capacity that could single-handedly elevate an entire metropolitan area's smog index to rival L.A.'s vaunted status. Yes, it took an extraordinary man in JSE -- someone who turned a burrito-guzzling habit into a wafting particulate spewing juggernaut whose contributions to Houston civic pride are evident everyday in the permanently obscured skyscraper peaks and burnt orange sunsets that no UT alum could dare to otherwise dream of. Dude, you put Houston on the map, up there in the rankings, Houston is now almost #1 at something -- you da man! The city's founding fathers owe you a key to the city or some citizen of the millennium commendation.

    So, even if this board is cursed with the ghost of Lex taking control of your brain, and even if someone decided to surgically transform you into Lex's identical twin (though any doctor who tries something that garish should be brought before the medical board of ethics and given a lethal injection on the spot!), the identity of the real JSE can be proven with just a match and sh!tload of burritos! Lex would merely torch his diapers, whereas JSE would touch off a series of wildfires stretching across the full width of the plains states! (Droughts?! HAH! This is the real story that the mainstream media refuses to report!)

    So, just know that we've got our methods for identify who's really who on this board!

    Oh, and by the way, that tribal dance was NOT my idea! I don't do line dances! :P
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Denon DVD-758 (DVD-1940ci)
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR22
    Logitech Harmony 650
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610



    The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

    Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

  7. #82
    Forum Regular likeitloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    341
    JSE, Again, sorry man, I know the guys are clown'n ya, but I'm feel'n bad. Time for
    another Bud.
    Sunfire TGP-5 Pre/Pro
    Carver A760-x
    Carver TFM25
    Carver TFM15 x 2
    Sunfire Signature "True Sub"
    JBL Studio L890(Front)
    JBL Studio L830(Rear)
    Infinity PC350(Center)
    Oppo Digital 983H
    Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U
    Panasonic DMP-BD50 Blu-ray Player
    Power Protection/Filters-Monster HTS 5100 MKII
    Canare Interconnects

  8. #83
    JSE
    JSE is offline
    MIA - Until Rich is back! JSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    1,929
    Wooch, Holy crap man! You had me speeeeeeewing my beer at the monitor again! I do what I can to contribute to the city. I have always felt no one notice until now. You have no idea how many burritos I have to eat to give Houston that nice funky looking haze. Why do you think I'm not around these parts much anymore. If I am not flatulating, I am sitting on a bucket of ice trying to recover from a hard days work!

    And MR LIKEITLOUD! IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH FOR YA? You are now on my Craplist! Be warned! Watch yourself, espcially when around the water cooler! Many Bad things can happen around the water cooler.

    JSE

  9. #84
    JSE
    JSE is offline
    MIA - Until Rich is back! JSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    1,929
    Just Kidding Ya, LikeItLoud. It's all good. No offense taken at all.

  10. #85
    Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    down there
    Posts
    6,851
    Y'know, I was just starting to lurk when this great writing was going on. It never occured to me that JSE was a Lex alter-ego.
    In retrospect, though, there are some strange coincidances. I mean just in those last posts--short staccatto sentences emphasizing indescriminate usage of CAPS. I wouldn't put it beyond Lex to invent an alter-id that "against him" and conciliatory toward the rest of the forum.
    I'm not accusin' anyone of anything, I'm just sayin'...
    ...it takes a lot of time to copy other people's reviews word-for-word.


    Sittin in a barcolounger flatulating...a likely story

    Cheers
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

  11. #86
    Forum Regular likeitloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    Just Kidding Ya, LikeItLoud. It's all good. No offense taken at all.
    Thanks man, I was gonna self ban myself from AR for 90 days, till this blows over
    but it's to much fun here, I'm just glad you know all the cool guys on here, and it's
    all in fun, I Really regret reading all those lex posts, but damn it was entertaining.
    It was 3am when I did it though, and lost track of all the alter egos he used. It looks
    like most of the guys I respect most on here my be done with my mistake, so
    hopefully It's over soon.
    Sunfire TGP-5 Pre/Pro
    Carver A760-x
    Carver TFM25
    Carver TFM15 x 2
    Sunfire Signature "True Sub"
    JBL Studio L890(Front)
    JBL Studio L830(Rear)
    Infinity PC350(Center)
    Oppo Digital 983H
    Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U
    Panasonic DMP-BD50 Blu-ray Player
    Power Protection/Filters-Monster HTS 5100 MKII
    Canare Interconnects

  12. #87
    Suspended topspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,717
    Jeez, I leave for 3 weeks and this lil' gem pops up!

    I, for one, miss Lexie. He was certifiable, but endlessly entertaining.

    Ahhh...good times. Good thread!

  13. #88
    Class of the clown GMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anywhere but here...
    Posts
    13,243
    Quote Originally Posted by topspeed
    Jeez, I leave for 3 weeks and this lil' gem pops up!

    I, for one, miss Lexie. He was certifiable, but endlessly entertaining.

    Ahhh...good times. Good thread!
    Haven't you heard? Lexie is back. He's called JSE now. All that time we thought that JSE was just a normal guy pushing Lex into another meltdown, and he turns out to be Lex himself. I'm gonna need another beer to swallow this pill.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

  14. #89
    JSE
    JSE is offline
    MIA - Until Rich is back! JSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Haven't you heard? Lexie is back. He's called JSE now. All that time we thought that JSE was just a normal guy pushing Lex into another meltdown, and he turns out to be Lex himself. I'm gonna need another beer to swallow this pill.
    Guys, big big news! Coming Soon......................AN OFFICIAL AUDIO REVIEW.COM DVD REVIEW of FRIDAY THE 13TH................... Episodes 1-23! I have been working on it for over a year now in my parents basement. I will probably post it in one thread with 23 initial posts to seperate each episode. IT'S A MASTERPIECE! My review that is.

  15. #90
    Class of the clown GMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anywhere but here...
    Posts
    13,243
    Quote Originally Posted by JSE


    Guys, big big news! Coming Soon......................AN OFFICIAL AUDIO REVIEW.COM DVD REVIEW of FRIDAY THE 13TH................... Episodes 1-23! I have been working on it for over a year now in my parents basement. I will probably post it in one thread with 23 initial posts to seperate each episode. IT'S A MASTERPIECE! My review that is.
    Be sure to take your meds before you begin. No more fighting with your alter egos.
    (What? Huh? Yeah, I'll ask him. OK OK, just shut up.)
    Uhm, which one of the 23 episodes is the one where Freddy does Vegas?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

  16. #91
    JSE
    JSE is offline
    MIA - Until Rich is back! JSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Be sure to take your meds before you begin. No more fighting with your alter egos.
    (What? Huh? Yeah, I'll ask him. OK OK, just shut up.)
    Uhm, which one of the 23 episodes is the one where Freddy does Vegas?

    Dang my eyes are getting bad. I had to zoom the monitor on that one. LOL!

    Seriously though, do you guys think this superpanavision guy is really Lex? I read a few of his post and I can't believe Lex would be able to behave this long. I don't see it and I have a pretty good nose for sniffing out printers.

  17. #92
    Class of the clown GMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anywhere but here...
    Posts
    13,243
    Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    Dang my eyes are getting bad. I had to zoom the monitor on that one. LOL!

    Seriously though, do you guys think this superpanavision guy is really Lex? I read a few of his post and I can't believe Lex would be able to behave this long. I don't see it and I have a pretty good nose for sniffing out printers.
    You're old? Are you even 30 yet?

    I haven't seen anyone who makes me think they are Lex. But superpanavision and (nj..whatever) both remind me of him. Neither have the meltdowns that Lex used to have. But both have a strange grasp of reality at times. Both are interesting. And both like to argue.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

  18. #93
    Sgt. At Arms Worf101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Troy, New York
    Posts
    4,288

    Hey JSE

    This whole "Fight Club" thing you go going on with yourself is pretty dang funny. Can't wait for you to put the pistol in your (insert orifice) and blow your various alter ego's away...

    Da Worfster

  19. #94
    JSE
    JSE is offline
    MIA - Until Rich is back! JSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    You're old? Are you even 30 yet?

    I haven't seen anyone who makes me think they are Lex. But superpanavision and (nj..whatever) both remind me of him. Neither have the meltdowns that Lex used to have. But both have a strange grasp of reality at times. Both are interesting. And both like to argue.
    Just turned the big 36! 4 more years until the ride gets easier.

    Yeah, Lex would have blown a fuse by now and revealed himself by his words and actions. His past alter-egos were always so easy to see and "out". I never had doubts about any of them except for John Beresford or maybe it was Baresford, something like that.

  20. #95
    JSE
    JSE is offline
    MIA - Until Rich is back! JSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    This whole "Fight Club" thing you go going on with yourself is pretty dang funny. Can't wait for you to put the pistol in your (insert orifice) and blow your various alter ego's away...

    Da Worfster
    No worries Worf, I think the ghost has left me. Scarred the hell out of me though! I felt "dirty".

  21. #96
    Forum Regular likeitloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    341
    Were STILL on this huh, I've stayed away from F/F, JSE, your the coolest, and probably
    have the best sence of humor in AR, and thats saying something.
    Sunfire TGP-5 Pre/Pro
    Carver A760-x
    Carver TFM25
    Carver TFM15 x 2
    Sunfire Signature "True Sub"
    JBL Studio L890(Front)
    JBL Studio L830(Rear)
    Infinity PC350(Center)
    Oppo Digital 983H
    Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U
    Panasonic DMP-BD50 Blu-ray Player
    Power Protection/Filters-Monster HTS 5100 MKII
    Canare Interconnects

  22. #97
    Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    X
    Posts
    2,286
    Should a thread still be a "HOT" topic if the last post was 5 years ago?
    TCA ATT GGA

  23. #98
    Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    6,307
    Quote Originally Posted by noddin0ff View Post
    Should a thread still be a "HOT" topic if the last post was 5 years ago?


    I wish I were still hot after 55 years.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cone, Benz MC Gold, Fanfare 3/PSU 1.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    JBL Studio 530's/Sanus SF22 stands
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

  24. #99
    Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    X
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael View Post
    I wish I were still hot after 55 years.
    To paraphrase Paul, you still can have crazy, which could still be a lot of fun minus the responsibility.
    TCA ATT GGA

  25. #100
    Class of the clown GMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anywhere but here...
    Posts
    13,243
    2006 huh? Oh the memories. Where does the time go?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •