Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianKyle
    Hi E-Stat,

I came across this thread when I did a google search about my product... QuickSilver GOLD.

First, I do know who soundideas is... and he had tested my product and was reporting his honest opinion. The problem is that this guy has done more harm to my business than I could have imagined... as his reputation precedes him.

In NO WAY did I authorize him posting on the forums... as the product was in Beta Testing. Furthermore, I did not want to be associated with him... as he did something similar when I introduced my first product... QuickSilver Audio & VIdeo Contact Enahncer... and he was not received very well. I have instucted him to please DO NOT post anything about my products ON ANY FORUMS!!!

So please accept my apologies on behalf of soundideas.

The fact remains that there are an ever growing number of audiophiles and videophiles who do believe QuickSilver GOLD is a "breakthrough" product.

QuickSIlver GOLD is cutrrently being used by top Audio Manufacturers, Audio Modders, etc. such as:

Tube Research Labs
    McCormack Audio
    VMPS Audio
    Xtreme Cables
    Reference Audio Mods

In fact, QuickSIlver GOLD was even used on their cables by the highly conservative reference quality audio manufacturer Audio Research at this year's CES. And we also used it in our room... and was noted by many reviewers as having some of the best sound at the show!!!

http://www.vmpseurope.com/r-CES06.htm

The product works... and sales are growing weekly. And both QuickSilver and QuickSilver GOLD are GUARANTEED to perform... and with over 900 sales to date... I have yet to have anyone take me up on my money-back guarantee!!!

I just wanted to add my comments to this abysmall thread... more to set the record straight than to promote my products.

Now if you want to try it for yourself... I would be happy to send you a QuickSIlver GOLD Kit for your thoughtful and honest evaluation. Please call me if you have an interest.

Sincerely,

Brian Kyle

PS. While I may be new here... I do find many of the posts on this thread rather offensive... with many members being rude and very inconsiderate.
    Rude and offensive is only part of our charm. Problem is as you know some people can discredit a product by promoting it after many other poor threads and no respect by peers.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

In NO WAY did I authorize him posting on the forums... as the product was in Beta Testing. Furthermore, I did not want to be associated with him... as he did something similar when I introduced my first product...
    Hi Brian,

Indeed. His kind of response only feeds the snake oil claim perception. While I find audible benefits to aftermarket cabling and such, the differences are not significant to many folks.

In fact, QuickSIlver GOLD was even used on their cables by the highly conservative reference quality audio manufacturer Audio Research at this year's CES. And we also used it in our room... and was noted by many reviewers as having some of the best sound at the show!!!
    That is saying something. I've used ARC gear for 25 years.

Now if you want to try it for yourself... I would be happy to send you a QuickSIlver GOLD Kit for your thoughtful and honest evaluation. Please call me if you have an interest.
    Thanks for the kind offer. Actually, my main system is out of commission temporarily as my speakers had to be returned to the factory following overt shipping damage. I have a couple of audio reviewer buddies who would also be very interested as well. Perhaps we could share a small sample and give it a test drive on our systems.

PS. While I may be new here... I do find many of the posts on this thread rather offensive... with many members being rude and very inconsiderate.
    It's a tough crowd here for products with no universally acknowledged engineering benefits...especially when presented as it was.

rw

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

"...PS. While I may be new here...

... I do find many of the posts on this thread rather offensive... with many members being rude and very inconsiderate.
    ...Sir or Ms. Soundideas is a tout in shill's clothing...Period. If anyone wishes to debate that statement, I'd suggest they view his/hers/its profile and thumb through "threads started by..." beforehand...unless, of course, you are fond of the taste of shoe-leather...and you expect warm and fuzzy?

It's rude and very inconsiderate to be a spambot...it's rude and very inconsiderate to continually post what are obviously adverts, when there are advertisers who actually do pay the freight in support of this site...IMHO, I find your dismal attempt to "...set the record straight..." an utterly transparent continuation of the same sort of underhanded style...Furthermore, if you had any class at all you would have simply apologized for Willie the pimp's behavior without the ad-copy, psuedo-endorsements and (and this is rich) phone number which you chose to include in your post and been done with it.

Reminds me of the punchline to the old joke...we've already determined your profession, now we're simply debating the price...

jimHJJ(...and you thought you had a problem with the other reponses?...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    This is one tough crowd. Holy snake oil audioman!!!
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

I think some FREE snake oi...err......QuickGold Platinum Silver is in order for everyone in this thread. Put your money where your mouth is, Kyle. If it does everything you say, we'll pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by N. Abstentia
    I think some FREE snake oi...err......QuickGold Platinum Silver is in order for everyone in this thread. Put your money where your mouth is, Kyle. If it does everything you say, we'll pay for it.
    Don't you have a cat?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

AR Newbie Registered Member

QuickSIlver GOLD Evaluation...

Hi E-Stat,

I sent you a PM regarding having you do a thoughtful evaluation on QuickSIlver GOLD if you so choose.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Brian Kyle

PS. I have over 950 QuickSIlver & QuickSIlver GOLD customers to date... and NOT ONE person has taken me up on my MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information