Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Suspended

Cool Major BREAK-THROUGH Product QuickSilver GOLD...... WOW !

I have been waiting for a product like this to come along for a long time now.....QuickSilver GOLD is just AMAZING on VIDEO and AUDIO too! Here's some feedback from others that has tried this stuff out.... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/twe...es/125613.html This stuff is not on their web site yet http://www.xtremecables.com because we are still beta testing it. This product will be coming out at the CES show...... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/twe...es/125175.html
    Last edited by Soundideas; 12-10-2005 at 01:34 PM.

Was that gold silver, or silver gold? I'm all mixed up.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Was that gold silver, or silver gold? I'm all mixed up.
    No I think he said the silver was quick so the gold must be sluggish. Oh hell it's hard to tell.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

No no no!!! You both got it wrong. It's GOLDEN QUICKSILVER.

Forum Regular

This Is All Snakeskin Oil But If You Can Get Your Money Back Try It

Take it from someone who knows the hard way- I ordered & posted something like this about a year & a half ago & was dogged out on this board but for once the boos were justified. I ordered similar stuff from a high end store in Chicago that I actually spoke to on the phone & was pretty impressed with what they said as they didn't do a hard sell. I also ordered something, I forgot the name of it, that you put the CD or DVD in this box and it spins and gets rid of impurities & crap & makes it sound better. I ordered on the strength of these people & the return policy (the enchancer wasn't covered). I should preface this that I tried all this stuff on my old receiver with built in DVD JVC system not my better Denon Harmon Kardon set up & for all I know maybe on this set up there would be a positive difference. Anyway on the old set up the sound actually sounded worse using this crap. The same thing with these clean machine type surge protectors that cost $200 plus dollars- negative results. The bottom line is there are no free lunches. But if you can return something, be my guest & see for yourself.

Any takers on a blind sound test?

You name the amount of money.

Do I get the freight charges back too?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Suspended
    This stuff is now on their web site http://www.xtremeavllc.com This stuff cost $159.00 but right now Brian told me that you can get some for a lot less.....

I'm holding out for the platinum.

Crap, I just spent a fortune on the Magical Pixie Snot that you said would improve my system 100%, now you come up with this QuickGold SilverSnot?

How about if I coat the Pixie Snot WITH the QuickDraw GoldSnot?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That should improve my system 1000%!!!!

Suspended
    Let me put it this way.....anyone here that trys this stuff out will be HOOKED!........everything sounds AND looks so REAL......you would have to spend a lot of money to get this kind of performance....believe it or not! Those that try it will find out what I'm talking about...........

You're now officially the dumbest arsehole in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundideas
    Let me put it this way.....anyone here that trys this stuff out will be HOOKED!........everything sounds AND looks so REAL......you would have to spend a lot of money to get this kind of performance....believe it or not! Those that try it will find out what I'm talking about...........
    I am hooked on just the *thought* of trying this "magical" gunk out! Wow, it is affecting my sound already, and I haven't even bought it yet...

When I count to ten, you will be wide awake and alert, and back to reality...

Absolutely unbelievable!

---Dave
    Integra DHC-40.2 Pre/Pro
    Coda 2 X 200 Watt Amp
    Rotel RB-985 5 X 100 Watt Amp
    2 Tyler Acoustics 2 Piece Linbrook Signature System
    1 Tyler Linbrook Signature Center Channel
    3 Tyler Taylo Reference Monitors
    1 ACI Titan II Sub
    Toshiba HD-A1 HD DVD
    Panasonic BDT-210 + 350 Blu-ray
    Consonance Droplet CDP-5.0
    Sony 55NX-810 1080p 3D-LED HDTV

Office:
    Opera Audio Consonance CD-120
    Jolida 1301A 2 X 30 Watt Int. Amp (Sovtek Tubes)
    Opera Audio Consonance Eric-1 Speakers

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    I pee on all my CD's and DVD's. Dam bugs.
    Look & Listen

This stuff is not on their web site yet http://www.xtremecables.com because we are still beta testing it. This product will be coming out at the CES show...... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/twe...es/125175.html
    First of all professor, it is on the web page.

My main concern though is your comment "because we are still beta testing it". In addition to the most honorable title that NA bestowed upon you, you are now officially a shill and we can be done with you. Forum rules expressly forbid this type of crud. Buh bye.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by N. Abstentia
    You're now officially the dumbest arsehole in this forum.
    I can think of two that...uh.. nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    I can think of two that...uh.. nevermind.
    Oh it's a close race, trust me. But sales weasels like this jerkhole will always be at the top of the list

(~^^yawn^^~) What Evvvver!

I have been waiting for a product like this to come along for a long time now.....QuickSilver GOLD is just AMAZING on VIDEO and AUDIO too! Here's some feedback from others that has tried this stuff out.... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/twe...es/125613.html This stuff is not on their web site yet http://www.xtremecables.com because we are still beta testing it. This product will be coming out at the CES show...... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/twe...es/125175.html
    Is it just me? Or are others very skeptical about this sort of stuff?

Why not try it, you say? For the price of shipping a bottle of the stuff to London ON, I could have 3-4 new Naxos discs; I'd rather bet on sure thing.

Suspended

Exclamation

Would one of the moderators here like to try out some of the QuickSilver Gold ?

Im going to wait for the QuickRadon URANIUM version before i buy.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjornb17
    Im going to wait for the QuickRadon URANIUM version before i buy.
    That would be the longest lasting version if you include the half life.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    That would be the longest lasting version if you include the half life.
    Or you could use my home made version. Just make sure you use a calico cat. The colors will be brighter than ever. You may even need to wear sunglasses while watching TV.

Talking

Hark, what doest I hear, it is the clatter of another snake-oil shill polluting the air with it's foul stench.

Would one of the moderators here like to try out some of the QuickSilver Gold ?
    Have you compared it to the old "gold" standard, Caig Pro-Gold contact cleaner? There is no question in my mind that contact cleaners help. I've been using them regularly for twenty some years on all component connectors and wires. You can hear accumulated oxidation.

I'm willing to venture some of my money for improvements, but not $160 unless it's someone's elses.

rw

AR Newbie Registered Member

The truth about QuickSIlver GOLD...

Hi E-Stat,

I came across this thread when I did a google search about my product... QuickSilver GOLD.

First, I do know who soundideas is... and he had tested my product and was reporting his honest opinion. The problem is that this guy has done more harm to my business than I could have imagined... as his reputation precedes him.

In NO WAY did I authorize him posting on the forums... as the product was in Beta Testing. Furthermore, I did not want to be associated with him... as he did something similar when I introduced my first product... QuickSilver Audio & VIdeo Contact Enahncer... and he was not received very well. I have instucted him to please DO NOT post anything about my products ON ANY FORUMS!!!

So please accept my apologies on behalf of soundideas.

The fact remains that there are an ever growing number of audiophiles and videophiles who do believe QuickSilver GOLD is a "breakthrough" product.

QuickSIlver GOLD is cutrrently being used by top Audio Manufacturers, Audio Modders, etc. such as:

Tube Research Labs
    McCormack Audio
    VMPS Audio
    Xtreme Cables
    Reference Audio Mods

In fact, QuickSIlver GOLD was even used on their cables by the highly conservative reference quality audio manufacturer Audio Research at this year's CES. And we also used it in our room... and was noted by many reviewers as having some of the best sound at the show!!!

http://www.vmpseurope.com/r-CES06.htm

The product works... and sales are growing weekly. And both QuickSilver and QuickSilver GOLD are GUARANTEED to perform... and with over 900 sales to date... I have yet to have anyone take me up on my money-back guarantee!!!

I just wanted to add my comments to this abysmall thread... more to set the record straight than to promote my products.

Now if you want to try it for yourself... I would be happy to send you a QuickSIlver GOLD Kit for your thoughtful and honest evaluation. Please call me if you have an interest.

Sincerely,

Brian Kyle

PS. While I may be new here... I do find many of the posts on this thread rather offensive... with many members being rude and very inconsiderate.
    Last edited by BrianKyle; 02-03-2006 at 07:50 PM. Reason: typos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information