Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Impulse purchase - now I need guidance

Forum Regular

Impulse purchase - now I need guidance

After spending the last few months putting together a modest but thoroughly enjoyable SACD based system, I gave into an impulse to see whether I would enjoy vinyl as much as these little silver discs. I came upon what I thought was a very good deal on a turntable - a nearly new, pristine Music Hall MMF 9.1. The owner had replaced the stock Goldring Eroica LX cartridge with a Grado Prestige Gold. $800 later and I am just now realizing how little I know. I neglected to ask the seller why he chose this cartridge ( I think you can buy this TT without a cart and then choose your own preference). So a few questions:

I plan to use this with my Marantz PM8005 integrated amp, which has a MM (moving magnet?) phono input. Does this mean I am limited to moving magnet cartridges?

I have read the Grado website, and I cannot tell whether the Prestige Gold is a MM or MC cartridge or if it is possibly some sort of hybrid. Can anyone clarify?

I also understand there are high output and low output cartridges but no idea what I have and how that impacts its use with my amp?

If the Grado was a poor choice, what would be abetter option within my modest budget?

I splurged on some cables for my system ( Acoustic Zen speaker / innerconects / power cords - all used ). However the included RCA connectors for this TT have an integrated ground wire. Are there aftermarket replacement options for these?

Is vinyl better than SACD's?

I do not own a single album. Any suggestions on which should be my first purchase that will convince me of what makes vinyl so great?

Open to any and all advice. I admit I have some reservations as CD's are a lot less work. If this proves to be less than I hoped, you will likely see this go up for sale. But I am a bit intrigued by the "ritual" of listening to records.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by sjtm View Post
    After spending the last few months putting together a modest but thoroughly enjoyable SACD based system, I gave into an impulse to see whether I would enjoy vinyl as much as these little silver discs. I came upon what I thought was a very good deal on a turntable - a nearly new, pristine Music Hall MMF 9.1. The owner had replaced the stock Goldring Eroica LX cartridge with a Grado Prestige Gold. $800 later and I am just now realizing how little I know. I neglected to ask the seller why he chose this cartridge ( I think you can buy this TT without a cart and then choose your own preference). So a few questions:

I plan to use this with my Marantz PM8005 integrated amp, which has a MM (moving magnet?) phono input. Does this mean I am limited to moving magnet cartridges?
    * Not really, you can use Moving Magnet or what is called a high output Moving Coil. The High output moving coil has a high enough output signal to work with a moving magnet input.

I have read the Grado website, and I cannot tell whether the Prestige Gold is a MM or MC cartridge or if it is possibly some sort of hybrid. Can anyone clarify?
    * I would need to look into this. Grado has it's fans and a good cart but more toward the warm lush side of the sound spectrum.
    I also understand there are high output and low output cartridges but no idea what I have and how that impacts its use with my amp?
    * see above 1st answer
    If the Grado was a poor choice, what would be abetter option within my modest budget?
    * cart is like any equipment, it's a matter of choice. So it depends on what type of sound you like. Ortofon has a wide variety of carts and generally a good value and more toward a neutral lively sound.
    I splurged on some cables for my system ( Acoustic Zen speaker / innerconects / power cords - all used ). However the included RCA connectors for this TT have an integrated ground wire. Are there aftermarket replacement options for these?
    * Ground wire won't make that much difference, don't worry about it.
    Is vinyl better than SACD's?
    * That's something only you can decide. I personally like both and each have a different presentation. More importantly there are really too many variables to ever answer that question.
    I do not own a single album. Any suggestions on which should be my first purchase that will convince me of what makes vinyl so great?
    * Buy a title you like and to impress get it on a 180 to 200 gram resent pressing. These aren't cheap, but you asked
    Open to any and all advice. I admit I have some reservations as CD's are a lot less work. If this proves to be less than I hoped, you will likely see this go up for sale. But I am a bit intrigued by the "ritual" of listening to records.
    * You bought a nice table, I think you should be impressed with the sound. I'd find some one with some set up experience to check the table or do some internet searches and reading on how a table is set up and adjusted. Michael Fremer of Stereophile has a DVD you can buy and many YouTube videos.

Forum Regular Jack in Wilmington's Avatar
    My Music Hall dealer sells the MMF 9.1 for $2195 with the Goldring Eroica LX installed or you can get it without a cartridge for $1995. Considering that on Needle Doctor that cartridge sells for $795, that sounds like a good deal. The guy you bought your TT from replaced the Goldring with a $260 Grado which on paper seems like a downgrade to me. That may be reflected in the $800 selling price. What are you musical tastes? This may help us in choosing some nice sounding vinyl for your new table.
    2 Channel System
    Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II
    Pass Labs X150.5 (Amp)
    Cary SLP-03 (Preamp)
    Music Hall MMF 5.1 (TT)
    Goldring 1012GX (Cart.)
    Pro-ject SE II (Phono Box)
    Rotel RCD-1072 (CD Player)
    Bryston BDA-1 ( DAC )
    Sennheiser HD-600 (Headphones)
    Musical Fidelity Xcan V3 (Headphone Amp) _

HT System
    Usher X-719 (Mains)
    Usher X-616 (Center)
    Usher S-520 (Surrounds)
    Rel T2 (Subwoofer)
    Anthem MCA20 (Amp)
    Yamaha RX-A830 (Receiver)
    Panasonic TH-46PZ85U (Plasma TV)
    Denon DBT-1713UD (BluRay/SACD)

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Congrats on the table and cartridge at a great price. The Grado, a MM derivative, will work very well with the MM input on your integrated amp. A low output moving coil would not so enjoy the Grado. Being new to vinyl is when accidents happen to stylus and cantilever and the Grado has an easily replaceable stylus assembly. The Grado is reported to track well in the arm on your table and when a Grado is performing well the Grado magic with female voices is incredible.

Enjoy the combination and spend your time selecting and listening to vinyl. I think right now you have a very respectable turntable/cartridge so just enjoy.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack in Wilmington View Post
    My Music Hall dealer sells the MMF 9.1 for $2195 with the Goldring Eroica LX installed or you can get it without a cartridge for $1995. Considering that on Needle Doctor that cartridge sells for $795, that sounds like a good deal. The guy you bought your TT from replaced the Goldring with a $260 Grado which on paper seems like a downgrade to me. That may be reflected in the $800 selling price. What are you musical tastes? This may help us in choosing some nice sounding vinyl for your new table.
    I purchased a set of speakers from the same person in the past and knew he was a serious audiophile. He had decided to go "all digital" and said he was "too lazy" to fuss with vinyl . He bought the TT in June and keeps all his gear in pristine condition. His current setup is quite impressive and I am sure costs more than many new cars. Based on this I assumed he thought the Grado was a good complement to the TT and was not bought based on cost alone. but his other equipment is totally different than my little amp. In my enthusiasm, I simply neglected to ask him his thought process.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael View Post
    Congrats on the table and cartridge at a great price. The Grado, a MM derivative, will work very well with the MM input on your integrated amp. A low output moving coil would not so enjoy the Grado. Being new to vinyl is when accidents happen to stylus and cantilever and the Grado has an easily replaceable stylus assembly. The Grado is reported to track well in the arm on your table and when a Grado is performing well the Grado magic with female voices is incredible.

Enjoy the combination and spend your time selecting and listening to vinyl. I think right now you have a very respectable turntable/cartridge so just enjoy.
    Thanks for the encouragement. At the price I paid, I have no buyer's remorse as I am sure I can recover my costs if this becomes a failed experiment.

I am guessing from your description that the cartridge is compatible with the phono stage on my Marantz amp. I probably will not get to set this up until at least the weekend, so no telling until then what the result will be.

Forum Regular
    My music tastes are somewhat varied, but most of my recent purchases are of artists I was not familiar with until I began reading about audiophile equipment last summer. I tried many of the albums that reviewers used as demo discs, such as Ernie Watts, Diana Krall, Gwinneth Herbert, Sara K, Mighty Sam McClain, Kelly Joe Phelps, Michael Hedges as well as better recordings of past favs such as Dylan, Dire Straits, Steely Dan, Randy Newman, Norah Jones, Imogen Heap, Junior Wells, Charlie Musselwhite, Mark Knopfler, Elvis Costello, James Brown, Little Feat, Lucinda Williams. I also purchased several well regarded classical recordings on various labels including Vaughn Williams, Copland, Beethoven, Berwald, Strauss, Messiaen ( the best of these was the Jung Trio performing Dvorak).

I would like my first LP to be one that most regard as having unquestionably the best fidelity, so that I can establish something of a benchmark in the sonic quality potential of my system. I do not mind duplicating something I own in CD. Fitting into one of the above genres would be preferred - I certainly enjoy female vocals, acoustic jazz, 70's rock etc. Any suggestions?

Forum Regular Jack in Wilmington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sjtm View Post
    My music tastes are somewhat varied, but most of my recent purchases are of artists I was not familiar with until I began reading about audiophile equipment last summer. I tried many of the albums that reviewers used as demo discs, such as Ernie Watts, Diana Krall, Gwinneth Herbert, Sara K, Mighty Sam McClain, Kelly Joe Phelps, Michael Hedges as well as better recordings of past favs such as Dylan, Dire Straits, Steely Dan, Randy Newman, Norah Jones, Imogen Heap, Junior Wells, Charlie Musselwhite, Mark Knopfler, Elvis Costello, James Brown, Little Feat, Lucinda Williams. I also purchased several well regarded classical recordings on various labels including Vaughn Williams, Copland, Beethoven, Berwald, Strauss, Messiaen ( the best of these was the Jung Trio performing Dvorak).

I would like my first LP to be one that most regard as having unquestionably the best fidelity, so that I can establish something of a benchmark in the sonic quality potential of my system. I do not mind duplicating something I own in CD. Fitting into one of the above genres would be preferred - I certainly enjoy female vocals, acoustic jazz, 70's rock etc. Any suggestions?
    I have three Steely Dan albums, "Can't Buy A Thrill", "Aja", and "Gaucho" all are new purchases on 180 gram vinyl and sound great. I have Tchaikovsky's 4th Symphony on vinyl but I do enjoy the DVD with Michael Tilson Thomas leading the San Francisco Symphony's rendition better. Recently I've been spinning Jethro Tull's "Thick As A Brick" as I have the 40th Anniversary vinyl box set which includes TAAB 2. If you're a Tull fan, this will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. Hope when you dip your toe in the vinyl pool, you like it.
    2 Channel System
    Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II
    Pass Labs X150.5 (Amp)
    Cary SLP-03 (Preamp)
    Music Hall MMF 5.1 (TT)
    Goldring 1012GX (Cart.)
    Pro-ject SE II (Phono Box)
    Rotel RCD-1072 (CD Player)
    Bryston BDA-1 ( DAC )
    Sennheiser HD-600 (Headphones)
    Musical Fidelity Xcan V3 (Headphone Amp) _

HT System
    Usher X-719 (Mains)
    Usher X-616 (Center)
    Usher S-520 (Surrounds)
    Rel T2 (Subwoofer)
    Anthem MCA20 (Amp)
    Yamaha RX-A830 (Receiver)
    Panasonic TH-46PZ85U (Plasma TV)
    Denon DBT-1713UD (BluRay/SACD)

Suspended
    take a listen to Lyn Stanley | International Recording Artist her recordings are audiophile recordings for audiophiles.

Patricia Barber albums are all stunning. My favorite as a whole is Modern Cool.

The Clearaudio LP of Ozone Percussion Group is outstanding.

Japanese recordings generally are very high quality, they seem to keep recording an art opposed to in the U.S. most is mass market show me the money accept for specialty for audiophile type labels.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    take a listen to Lyn Stanley | International Recording Artist her recordings are audiophile recordings for audiophiles.

Patricia Barber albums are all stunning. My favorite as a whole is Modern Cool.

The Clearaudio LP of Ozone Percussion Group is outstanding.

Japanese recordings generally are very high quality, they seem to keep recording an art opposed to in the U.S. most is mass market show me the money accept for specialty for audiophile type labels.
    Thanks - I went all in on Patricia Barber - Modern Cool, Companion, Distortion of Love - all great. Perhaps Verse, Smash or Nightclub on vinyl. I will hunt down Ozone Percussion Group.

Congrats on a very good TT. You will eventually want to upgrade the cartridge and phono preamp to get the best sound.

Vinyl just sounds different compared to digital. It is smoother and generally much more satisfying. But bad vinyl just like bad digital recordings sound bad.

I have an audiophile friend who is in his early 30's and he is heavily into computer digital music. He had never heard vinyl until he came over to my house and he fell in love with vinyl and how it sounds. He is now wanting a TT.

I have to say that good digital is very satisfying especially since I discovered that computer based music with an excellent player like "Bug Head" (which makes JRiver sound low fi and HQ Player sound mid fi in comparison) and a great DAC blows SACD out of the water and it can give Vinyl a run for the money.
    Pass Labs X250 amp, BAT Vk-51se Preamp,
    Thorens TD-145 TT, Bellari phono preamp, Nagaoka MP-200 Cartridge
    Magnepan QR1.6 speakers
    Luxman DA-06 DAC
    Van Alstine Ultra Plus Hybrid Tube DAC
    Dual Martin Logan Original Dynamo Subs
    Parasound A21 amp
    Vintage Luxman T-110 tuner
    Magnepan MMG's, Grant Fidelity DAC-11, Class D CDA254 amp
    Monitor Audio S1 speakers, PSB B6 speakers
    Vintage Technic's Integrated amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Cables- Cardas, Silnote, BJC
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blackraven View Post
    Congrats on a very good TT. You will eventually want to upgrade the cartridge and phono preamp to get the best sound.

Vinyl just sounds different compared to digital. It is smoother and generally much more satisfying. But bad vinyl just like bad digital recordings sound bad.

I have an audiophile friend who is in his early 30's and he is heavily into computer digital music. He had never heard vinyl until he came over to my house and he fell in love with vinyl and how it sounds. He is now wanting a TT.

I have to say that good digital is very satisfying especially since I discovered that computer based music with an excellent player like "Bug Head" (which makes JRiver sound low fi and HQ Player sound mid fi in comparison) and a great DAC blows SACD out of the water and it can give Vinyl a run for the money.

Damn - now I have to learn about DAC's and Bug Heads. This can get costly.

Bug Head is a free program that processes music and brings out the best in it. It was developed by a Japanese genius. There are other programs such as JRiver, HQ Player and several others. Most you have to pay for. JR has the best music library for cataloging your music. It does other things like burning and ripping your music. These programs allow you to up convert your music to hi rez. I have not used all of the programs but from my experience and to the experience of others, Bug Head is way above the rest.

Bug Head requires a computer with a little horse power. You can run it with a good I-3 processor and 4 gigs of ram. It is a ram intensive program and it sounds its best with 8 gigs or higher (note it still sounds great with 4gigs, I just upgraded to 16 from 8 and it does improve the sound). BH also recommends a quad core I-7. I was using a computer with an I-3 that runs at 2.5gHz and 4 gb ram and it ran well. I now have a computer with a 5th gen mobile I-7 which is only a dual core and I have not noticed any difference in sound. You probably can run it with an older high end dual or quad core cpu.

Bug head

Infinity Blade HQ (Bug Head Emperor) worth trying - Computer Audio - JPLAY - hi-end audio player for Windows
    Magnepan QR1.6 speakers
    Luxman DA-06 DAC
    Parasound A21 amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

Forum Regular
    Bug Head is a free program that processes music and brings out the best in it. It was developed by a Japanese genius. There are other programs such as JRiver, HQ Player and several others. Most you have to pay for. JR has the best music library for cataloging your music. It does other things like burning and ripping your music. These programs allow you to up convert your music to hi rez. I have not used all of the programs but from my experience and to the experience of others, Bug Head is way above the rest.

Bug Head requires a computer with a little horse power. You can run it with a good I-3 processor and 4 gigs of ram. It is a ram intensive program and it sounds its best with 8 gigs or higher (note it still sounds great with 4gigs, I just upgraded to 16 from 8 and it does improve the sound). BH also recommends a quad core I-7. I was using a computer with an I-3 that runs at 2.5gHz and 4 gb ram and it ran well. I now have a computer with a 5th gen mobile I-7 which is only a dual core and I have not noticed any difference in sound. You probably can run it with an older high end dual or quad core cpu.

Bug head

Infinity Blade HQ (Bug Head Emperor) worth trying - Computer Audio - JPLAY - hi-end audio player for Windows
    I am now bleeding from my ears. Luddites are more technically sophisticated than I am. I do have a four year old nephew that might be able to help me navigate this. Gaming for me generally involved quarters, flippers and not going tilt. But I will start reading up on this.

If you need help with computer programs, let me know. Also, if you are interested in a DAC (which you will need if you want to get into computer music) or if you want to rip your non SACD Cd's to your computer and run them through a program like Bug Head which will markedly improve the sound I would be glad to help.
    Magnepan QR1.6 speakers
    Luxman DA-06 DAC
    Parasound A21 amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

Forum Regular
    If you need help with computer programs, let me know. Also, if you are interested in a DAC (which you will need if you want to get into computer music) or if you want to rip your non SACD Cd's to your computer and run them through a program like Bug Head which will markedly improve the sound I would be glad to help.
    Thanks for the offer. This whole audio journey started with the purchase of a FIIO X3 and a pair of Sennheiser 598's last spring. Shortly thereafter I learned about lossless files and transferred about 200 CD's to my computer in this format, as well as to the FIIO. I then found a great deal on a pair of Sennheiser HD700's and also purchased a JDS Labs O2+ODAC that I used between my laptop and HP's. Sound was fantastic, but I felt constrained by the setup, so began my search to put together a modest loudspeaker based system. I currently use the HD700's through my IA when the family says I am too loud.

I believe my Marantz SA8004 SACD player also has a built in DAC. It has a USB port on the front. I also purchased a Marantz PM7005 which definitely has a built in DAC, but I have lent it to a friend who has decided he wants a system too. I replaced it with a PM8005.

Perhaps I have an ability to listen to lossless files through the equipment I have. Not sure how head Bug integrates into all this though. My laptop is I3 based with , I believe, 4G of RAM. I just am not sure what the difference is between "Hi Rez" and Lossless file - I know the lossless take up a bunch of space, as I could only get about half as much capacity on the 64gb card in my FIIO.

All CD and SACD players have a built in DAC or DAC's. All music files can be compressed. There are lossy and lossless compression schemes. MP3 is a lossy scheme. FLAC is a lossless scheme. Lossless files take up more space because non of the music is discarded. Lossy compression discards some of the music. That allows the files to be smaller.

Hi Rez files are higher resolution (24/96 for example) than standard Redbook CD files (16/44). Either type of file can be compressed with either a lossy or lossless scheme. However, IMO it makes little sense to use lossy compression at home with storage space so inexpensive. OTOH lossy compression for portable listening makes sense to me. I use FLAC for all the music on my music server at home. For portable listening I use MP3. IMO the higher quality of FLAC is pretty much wasted on portable listening. Bear in mind this is from someone who only uses headphones for on the go listening.
    ARC SP9 MKIII, VPI HW19, Rega RB300
    Marcof PPA1, Shure, Sumiko, Ortofon carts, Yamaha DVD-S1800
    Behringer UCA222, Emotiva XDA-2, HiFimeDIY
    Accuphase T101, Teac V-7010, Nak ZX-7. LX-5, Behringer DSP1124P
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

Your computer should be able to run Bug Head. What is the speed of your processor or what model number is your computer. Upgrading ram is cheap but 4gb will work.

Your 8004 has 2 usb inputs and you should be able to run your computer music through it. You may need to download and install ASIO4ALL which is a driver if you are going to use Bug Head unless your 8004 has an ASIO driver. The only way to know is to hook it up.

ASIO4ALL - Universal ASIO Driver

You will need a decent usb cable. Good budget cables are the Audio Quest Forrest or Cinnamon. Higher end cables are the Wire Word Starlight Red, Shunyata Venum, AQ Carbon to name a few. The WW Starlight 7 Red has a warmer sound and is good for a bright system.

USB Audio, Extension & Power Cable Types available from The Cable Company
    Last edited by blackraven; 12-11-2015 at 12:16 PM.
    Magnepan QR1.6 speakers
    Luxman DA-06 DAC
    Parasound A21 amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

By the way, sorry to turn this into a digital thread. Enjoy your TT as vinyl has a unique and more pleasing sound.
    Magnepan QR1.6 speakers
    Luxman DA-06 DAC
    Parasound A21 amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

sylmar, ca. in beautiful so cal earthquake country
    mr peabody.....whereas lyn stanley DOES, most assuredly have audiophile QUALITY recordings, her singing is NOT jazz, but more like cabaret. the jazz musicians she has hired are top notch as is Al Schmidt the best available engineer, that doesn't bring her into the realm of jazz. listening to the back up musicians is a treat on otherwise pedestrian singing in lyn's part.

it's too bad, it would be THE all around best package were it not for the singing style. as good as amanda mc broom DTDs are, i don't want any of those either.
    ...regards...tr

Forum Regular
    Well the vinyl collection is slowly amassing - about 40 albums and counting. Another dozen on the way. While my goal is to limit my purchases to those albums which will exhibit the best that vinyl has to offer, it is clear I am on the way to replicating thecollection I had as a teenager - with a few exceptions. One that passed me by back then was Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries. Just listended to the new MF lp version. Highly recommended.

Suspended
    don't be a hater, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hifitommy View Post
    mr peabody.....whereas lyn stanley DOES, most assuredly have audiophile QUALITY recordings, her singing is NOT jazz, but more like cabaret. the jazz musicians she has hired are top notch as is Al Schmidt the best available engineer, that doesn't bring her into the realm of jazz. listening to the back up musicians is a treat on otherwise pedestrian singing in lyn's part.

it's too bad, it would be THE all around best package were it not for the singing style. as good as amanda mc broom DTDs are, i don't want any of those either.

it's not that i hate her, she is employing excellent musicians (AND Al Schmidt!) and is paying for all the expenses herself including having premium 45rpm vinyl and SACDs made in addition to hi-rez downloads and regular CDs.

is her success based on superior jazz singing? i don't think so. she does a lot of her own PR if not all. so far, i have not purchased any of her discs, i won two of them at the LA/OC Audio Society meeting raffles. the last one, Potions is where she actually propels the material a little and i will probably not buy it because it still falls in the cabaret singer slot.

if you want to really hear some good jazz singing, try Nheena Freelon on for size. in 2013, she performed at THE Show and she was fanTASTIC.
    ...regards...tr

Well the vinyl collection is slowly amassing - about 40 albums and counting. Another dozen on the way. While my goal is to limit my purchases to those albums which will exhibit the best that vinyl has to offer, it is clear I am on the way to replicating thecollection I had as a teenager - with a few exceptions. One that passed me by back then was Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries. Just listended to the new MF lp version. Highly recommended.

I think I use to have that album back in the day before I sold all my records. I think it was on the Windham Hill label. And if yours is on that label, I can see why its highly recommended by you.....That was an excellent label. Michael Hedges....great musician, died way to young!
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

the standard aerial boundaries LP is just fine without having to goto the added wxpense of the mofi. there are lots of them in the used bins.
    ...regards...tr

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information