Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw You

cam

Screw You

There has been no action in here for a while so I thought I would stir it up with a BIG FAT SCREW YOU, you bunch of %$#*&^&^@)*%^#..........................&%#@!*%^&^ $#%&^!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cam
    There has been no action in here for a while so I thought I would stir it up with a BIG FAT SCREW YOU, you bunch of %$#*&^&^@)*%^#..........................&%#@!*%^&^ $#%&^!!!!
    What are you? Some kind of moron? How dare you come in hear and spout off for no frickin reason? Are you looking for a fight? Bring it on big guy.

May the flees of a thousand camels nest in your hairy armpits.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Well, you're a............um,er............that's just...........that's just so...........CANADIAN!

Take this you West Coast Canadian freak
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mutant from table 9
    Your momma! I saw your momma kickin' a can down the street. I asked her "Whatcha doin'?" She said, "Movin'!"

Quote Originally Posted by SlumpBuster
    Your momma! I saw your momma kickin' a can down the street. I asked her "Whatcha doin'?" She said, "Movin'!"
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Do you have a screwdriver?
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    I'm kissing my toes,lets get it on.
    Look & Listen

Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    I'm kissing my toes,lets get it on.
    Err? I don't get this.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

If you assume...

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Err? I don't get this.
    ...the position, you just might...

jimHJJ(...nasty, very nasty...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    ...the position, you just might...

jimHJJ(...nasty, very nasty...)
    I guess I might. But I don't need any pickles right now . Just don't get how this is a good fighting position.

Thought you might want to record this in your time capsules.

On Wednesday (today), at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be: 01:02:03 04-05-06.

That won't ever happen again.

You may now return to your normal life.

Hey peckerhead...

...you spelled %$#*&^&^$@*%^# wrong...it's %$#*^&&^$@*%^^#...and &%#@!*%^&^$#%&^!!!! doesn't observe proper tense consistency...it should be pluperfect subjunctive and not past perfect...

jimHJJ(...your declension leaves a lot to be desired...so there...)

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

Hows this. Heard a guy on the radio saying it wasnt a big deal to have all the illegals not to go through the process like everybody else because they are already here making the US a better place. That whites dont get it and most whites dont care if they get a free pass to the front of the line where all the others have been doing it the right way. They just have to wait.
    Look & Listen

Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    Hows this. Heard a guy on the radio saying it wasnt a big deal to have all the illegals not to go through the process like everybody else because they are already here making the US a better place. That whites dont get it and most whites dont care if they get a free pass to the front of the line where all the others have been doing it the right way. They just have to wait.
    This drives me crazy. My wife & I went through the pains of h.ll to get all of her paperwork fished. Go here. Go there. Go back here. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. She got here in August of 2001 and just got her green card two weeks ago.
    Now they want to give a free ride to everyone else? Man does that burn us both up.

You struck a nerve dude.

Mutant from table 9
    Thought you might want to record this in your time capsules.

On Wednesday (today), at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be: 01:02:03 04-05-06.

That won't ever happen again.

You may now return to your normal life.
    Thats not so special. Hell, it happened like twenty four times yesterday.

Thats not so special. Hell, it happened like twenty four times yesterday.
    Yesterday was not 4/5/06.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar

Your momma is so stupid she sold her car to get gas money.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Kam
    Yesterday was not 4/5/06.
    just wait till 06:06:06 on 06/06/06.....
    /create

Kam
    oh yeah, and screw you all too! cables make all the difference in the world! room acoustics are meaningless! box speakers rule! bi-wiring is for pansies! bi-amping is for bigger pansies! bipolar speakers are for bipolar people!
    and macs rule! pc's suck!
    /create

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    This drives me crazy. My wife & I went through the pains of h.ll to get all of her paperwork fished. Go here. Go there. Go back here. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. She got here in August of 2001 and just got her green card two weeks ago.
    Now they want to give a free ride to everyone else? Man does that burn us both up.

You struck a nerve dude.
    Viscrally this is a hard pill to swallow, especially in your case with much time spent against the faceless, omnipotent bureaucracy. Sometimes it's easy to get lost in arguments of paradigm versus particular--that which should be against that which is.But, after all, these folks are already here.
    More importantly, this will come down to being a step in the progression of solving our nation's gravest challenge. To wit, how to save social security? With the largest generation of Americans getting ready to retire that inflationary input/output ratios cannot be reconciled with smoke and mirrors. Eventually dollars have to equal dollars.
    So the challenge for politicians comes down to the russian roulette of three choices:
    1) Increase taxes by HUGE amounts for a lesser amount of people to pay for a greater number, many of whom may not have supplemental savings or pension plans(Thank you Michael Milken)
    2) Continue to increase the age for retirement and thereby alienating the largest voting demographic
    3) Create, instantaneously, many more taxpayers contributing
    4) Grandma eats kibbles
    Further, co-optation will reduce taxpayer burden for the medical care and schooling of illegals. This alone is a huge issue regionally (ask Californians). What say if these individuals work a few years and return to their countries of origin as pattern suggests?
    Well, at that point we've collected at minimum payroll taxes on a percetage of the population that won't be collecting social security.
    And if they take "our money" to foreign nations? Well,it can only be in our interest to bolster the economies of third world countries--maybe an end to the five-year cyclical twenty billion dollar baleouts.
    And remember, life expectancy is lengthening. Social security was not designed to be a handout for twenty or thirty years. I for one will accept the tax dollars of anyone who wants to contribute, especially if they will be here either way.

All that said, I still can understand your frustrations after having worked so hard and having waited so long. Remember, what you give is what you get and surely we can all get along. I would think that you of all people would understand that.

How's that for a troll?

Well i think its pure BS that they are telling us hows its going to be done or at least the way they want it done and i belive if they pass a law to the effect that it will be done a certain way that isnt to there liking then its just going to stay the way it is. I do belive that the Mexican gov could care less if any terr bad guys come across in all the mess at the borders.
    Look & Listen

Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    Viscrally this is a hard pill to swallow, especially in your case with much time spent against the faceless, omnipotent bureaucracy. Sometimes it's easy to get lost in arguments of paradigm versus particular--that which should be against that which is.But, after all, these folks are already here.
    More importantly, this will come down to being a step in the progression of solving our nation's gravest challenge. To wit, how to save social security? With the largest generation of Americans getting ready to retire that inflationary input/output ratios cannot be reconciled with smoke and mirrors. Eventually dollars have to equal dollars.
    So the challenge for politicians comes down to the russian roulette of three choices:
    1) Increase taxes by HUGE amounts for a lesser amount of people to pay for a greater number, many of whom may not have supplemental savings or pension plans(Thank you Michael Milken)
    2) Continue to increase the age for retirement and thereby alienating the largest voting demographic
    3) Create, instantaneously, many more taxpayers contributing
    4) Grandma eats kibbles
    Further, co-optation will reduce taxpayer burden for the medical care and schooling of illegals. This alone is a huge issue regionally (ask Californians). What say if these individuals work a few years and return to their countries of origin as pattern suggests?
    Well, at that point we've collected at minimum payroll taxes on a percetage of the population that won't be collecting social security.
    And if they take "our money" to foreign nations? Well,it can only be in our interest to bolster the economies of third world countries--maybe an end to the five-year cyclical twenty billion dollar baleouts.
    And remember, life expectancy is lengthening. Social security was not designed to be a handout for twenty or thirty years. I for one will accept the tax dollars of anyone who wants to contribute, especially if they will be here either way.

All that said, I still can understand your frustrations after having worked so hard and having waited so long. Remember, what you give is what you get and surely we can all get along. I would think that you of all people would understand that.

How's that for a troll?
    I got no problem with them getting their green cards. I just don't want them jumping to the head of the line while we have to wait. Let them get in line with the rest of us. I don't want to be unfair to them. But I want the same thing back. Go fill out the forms. Get your picture taken. Get your finger prints taken. Go get your interview where they ask you question after question and don't even listen to your answers. If it's good enough for the people who are willing to do it right, then why isn't it good enough for the ones who snuck in illegally?

Edit: And this? "Further, co-optation will reduce taxpayer burden for the medical care and schooling of illegals." Why oh why are we paying for illegals to be educated? Hand them the forms and tell them to start filling them out. They don't have to be illegal if they are willing to fill out the forms and wait in line with the rest of us.

Lessee if I got this right...

...you sneak into my country under cover of darkness or in a packing crate...suck-out the resources of the muncipalities you invade (and make no mistake about it, this is wholesale invasion not immigration)...and then have the consummate b@!!$ to demonstrate against a country and a proposed law designed to protect it's borders and citizens...

You are illegal...you don't exist...your children (even if born here) don't exist...You have no rights...period. Try that sh!t where you come from, see what happens...

Dubya is wrong...big time...plain and simple...they should have all been rounded up, identified and been introduced to the first steps of a government enforced repatriation program.

jimHJJ(...don't get me started...)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information