Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    I'm probably the least mature one here in any number of ways and I love to partake in spillage of beans. It gets pretty slow around here during these months and any laughter-inducing rememberances would be appreciated.
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Forum Regular

Talking

What's up, bobsticks. I was a little apprehensive about elaborating but as I see you're a mod here, I guess it's okay! Haha alright. Here it is:

As I had mentioned, my sister got me reading about this Lexmark/TLADINY/many other aliases. Mostly about his Onkyo and neverending quest to find the perfect crossover point for his speakers and his total confusion as to the available functions of his Onkyo 605.

I immediately recognized Lexmark's writing style and knew I had seen it before somewhere. Curiosity got the best of me and I dug around the internet for a couple hours and he's definitely a "ban dodger" (LOL that's a funny term) and he's been banned from at least seven other forums that I happened to find, some with at least two or three different aliases. Strangely, he still asks the same questions over and over and over. I don't understand why he does that.

When I first started reading his threads here, I thought you guys were being a little hard on him but eight forums can't be wrong. Haha I wish I was here during that time. I wouldn't be surprised if he's back here under another alias. Spooky!

Just in case people are wondering, he's been banned from:

Blu-ray.com (two aliases)
    Club Polk (two aliases)
    High Def Junkie (one alias)
    Audiophile (one alias)
    DVD Talk (two aliases, maybe three)
    SuperHonda (three aliases but only two banned)
    High Def Forum (two aliases)
    And it looks like he was banned here as well under two (three?) aliases.

And this was just about a couple hours of scouring the net. He posts over at Home Theater Shack (HTS) now and also posts movie reviews there. He's not banned from HTS as they have a really, really, really strict set of rules which outlaws any sort of fighting so I think everyone there just tolerates it for fear of being banned.

Haha oh man, I can go on and on. Discovering him helped me pass the time here in the office since it's so damn slow here during the summer. And surprisingly, it's really not that difficult to find him. I literally used the same search terms on different forums and he just kept popping up asking the same things over and over. I have to say that I enjoy reading his threads immensely.

But on a serious note, I wonder if he ever figured out the perfect crossover point for his speakers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information