Thread: AV Perfection

AR Newbie Registered Member

Question AV Perfection

I'm just starting to put a Home Theater together and am looking at various e-tailors which handle AV products. I have noticed that AV-Perfection has some decent pricing, but I am somewhat concerned as to whether their customer service is respectable. I know Crutchfield has a good rep. Also, I am looking at Denon equipment and avperfection is not listed as an authorized dealer so I am concerned about their service as viewed by any consumers out there that may have had experience with this company good or bad. Thanks for your input...

Forum Regular
    i think more knowledgable people would notice this thread if it was in the Home Theater section.
    "Flouridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face."
    --Gen. Jack D. Ripper

Only 2

Question The perfect AV system

I like mine the best...NO TV
    After about 4 months you forget altogether you dont have one.

I look and look and look... ... and I always seem to find a CD to listen to so why invest in a TV and DVD player when I might feel obligated to rent a FICTION movie or worse yet buy one.

Hope you find what your looking for in life, Ive found that the VIDEO in AUDIO/VIDEO never did anything for me since it wasnt real. I do have a small 20 inch HDTV upstairs for Sporting events and Nascar so its not like Ive abandond VIDEO completely.
    There's a solution for that problem,
    Its called 2 channels

Thread Information