Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    My Apogees are far from sounding optimal in my room. I need a room 3 times larger but even in this bad enviroment they can do everything you claim they cant do, and i believe this is because you have no basic understanding on how they work and have not had enough experience with these systems to make such a statement.
    Hmmm, let's see, first you tell people that Apogees cannot sound their best in a "normal" room. Then you invite everybody over to your parents' house to hear how wonderful your speakers sound. Then you go on to talk about how Apogees are "so damn close" to perfect that "its scary." Now, you're telling us that your Apogees are "far from sounding optimal" in your room. Inviting people halfway around the world so that they can hear "far from sounding optimal" speakers that are otherwise "so damn close (to perfect) its scary," and you claim that I'm "confused"?

And exactly what do you think I claiming that the Apogees I've heard can't do? I've only stated that with certain types of music, they just don't do it for me compared to other speakers. And that is based on first hand listening. You don't even like hip hop, so how would you know about what kind of playback would deliver more satisfying listening for somebody that DOES listen to that type of music?

What does the location of my system have to do with anything, you are unable to bring up anything usefull so you insult me "quite cheapely" and bring to my attention that i live in my parents house. Did it ever ocur to you that maybe my parents have more then one house, or maybe more then one car. We dont, but you have absolutly no understaning of where i live and what i do. Just cheap as always.....
    Boy, getting defensive about statements of fact, aren't we? If you get so testy by my merely stating something factual, it's no wonder why you so often need to distort, exaggerate and lie when responding to things that other people say.

Intersting that you try to defend yourself by givng me the asigment to look all over the forum to find your errors. It reminds me of a post not long ago where you said your fav. electrostatic speaker is the 1.6.....mmh i dont know Wooch. but your growing mighty thin. Stick to your own area!
    And speaking of exaggerations and lies, in classic Florianspeak, you post yet another untruth to make a point. Please link to where I have ever said that my favorite electrostatic speaker is the 1.6, otherwise kindly retract your statement. The area that I stick to is fact and experiential reality. I guess your "area" is somewhere else, based on the repeatedly nonsensical statements that you've attributed to people on this board. False statements that you repeatedly fail to take responsibility for or correct when pointed out by the people that you attack and lie about.

Wow, i got this important to you? Well, you see your the only who simple cannot accept the fact that E-Stat, Florian, Bernd, Y-S and many more can apreciate those systems and know that they are not limited like you claim and disagree with you. Like Bernd stated in another thread.....
    Boy, you're on a roll today, the distortion's high enough to make any metal guitarist proud! Where do you get the idea that I "cannot accept the fact" that those aforementioned posters can appreciate those systems? I have opinions based on listenings I've done over the years, and somehow that equates to my having some kind of bias against certain people on this board based on the type of system that they own? Boy oh boy Flo, you'd better respond to those messages that the pot and the kettle have been leaving for you! It would seem that the only person on this board that judges people based on the systems that they own is the one typing the reponse to this post.
    Last edited by Woochifer; 04-05-2006 at 12:08 PM.
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Sony UBP-X800
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR44 and WVB
    Logitech Harmony 700
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610

The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

You bore me!

Come back when you are ready to try!
    Last edited by Florian; 04-05-2006 at 01:04 PM.
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information