Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I put the Gee in Gear.... thekid's Avatar
    Wooch-JoeE

Thanks for the education. FR Gaps is a term used frequently around here and I just needed some clarification. Wooch I think your point regarding room accoustics is one sometimes overlooked in many speaker discussions.The hardcore tend to balance the whole equation where newbies such as myself often don't have the time or resources to deal with that issue and it is probably a very critical component with how a speaker sounds no matter who the manufacturer. As mentioned in some of the earlier threads the "Direct/Reflecting" technology does affect how a Bose speaker is going to sound and therfor room accoustics and speaker position are more critical for Bose than with other speakers. I am not saying that makes them better or worse it just a factor to consider when people start talking about measuring Bose-the original topic of this thread.

The bottom line is this, if you like them then fine :-)
    I still would like to measure one but dont feel like spending 50$ to buy one. So if anyone near me is interested in some measurements let me know.
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

I put the Gee in Gear.... thekid's Avatar
    Well Flo I do travel alot but Bavaria is not on my schedule or I'd bring mine over and let you measure them.

Quote Originally Posted by thekid
    Well Flo I do travel alot but Bavaria is not on my schedule or I'd bring mine over and let you measure them.
    Yeah right :-)

But then again its pointless to measure them. I personally cant stand more then +-1.5db difference across the entire spectrum. You could buy a Tact RCS and try to get it time, phase coherrent with a flat responce.

-Flo
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information