Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PSB in AA....

1. I have the M2s... they rule!

2. I haven't been able to submit a review for them for almost a year! AudioReview hates me. Or it hates my Mac.

3. The AudioAdvisor finally has some nice speakers. They used to be kind of a joke.... $4000 cables and their best speaker was $800

Forum Regular
    Thanks for the additional info.

As for the Leafs, um... Seriously though, we better have Peca is in our lineup. I miss the playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin Da Blues
    Just the "Original Wax". I guess it has some carnauba in it also. I looked at the "brown" stuff but thought it was going on black so it wouldn't matter and was more expensive.

This did the job just fine but I'm no furniture expert either. You probably know more them me by now tho wrt to wax. I was told it won't haze over later so this is good.

And now for something completely different...

How's the "Leafs" looking for the upcoming season? My Canucks are adding a lotta depth and are looking like they could be contenders in a year or so.

Cheers. LDB

Forum Regular
    I was in Edmonton during the Gretzky years and actually met him while our company (at the time) was installing his Sat. Dish in his penthouse, he gave me a tour of the place, hell of a nice guy.
    Wow, am I ever jealous! I hear he's a class act, all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncauzi
    Wow, am I ever jealous! I hear he's a class act, all the way.

Yes he is.

BTW, welcome to this forum Uncauzi, good to have you here. Just a little late uh.
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

Forum Regular
    Yes he is.

BTW, welcome to this forum Uncauzi, good to have you here. Just a little late uh.
    Thanks! Sorry, I probably should have introduced myself first but I couldn't help myself. I've been so eager to find out more information about the G-Design! I frequent a couple other AV forums and you're the first person I've met that owns a pair. I'm surprised that they're not getting that much attention.

BTW, Kelowna is absolutely beautiful! I went there last summer and enjoyed the local wine.

Forum Regular
    I don't recall the article, it was a while back. I didn't think that they looked the same either, that's why I asked Peruvian Skies to confirm. Maybe they were just talking about the tweets and I miss read. I do a lot of reading while I still have sleep in my eyes.
    I'm not sure if it really matters now, but was this what you read?

The drivers in the new Stratus models are expected to use technology developed for the company's upscale Platinum series.
    http://blog.ultimateavmag.com/cedia2006/091506PSB/

Thanks! Sorry, I probably should have introduced myself first but I couldn't help myself. I've been so eager to find out more information about the G-Design! I frequent a couple other AV forums and you're the first person I've met that owns a pair. I'm surprised that they're not getting that much attention.

BTW, Kelowna is absolutely beautiful! I went there last summer and enjoyed the local wine.
    To be quite honest, I didn't know a lot about PSB until I was in the market for new speakers. Actually, I was out of the game for a few years when I went back to school and had to sell off my old gear due to finances and space limitations but was one of the first priorities on the list after graduation.

I agree, Kelowna is a jewel of a place (the druggies are taking over a bit lately tho). I have 4 beautiful lakes within 5 minutes from my door. If you ever make it back here, we should get together and tip a few.

Cheers, LDB

I'm not sure if it really matters now, but was this what you read?

http://blog.ultimateavmag.com/cedia2006/091506PSB/
    That probably was it, thanks for saving me a "little" face. You obviously have better Internet searching skills than me. You da man.

a dealer...

There seems to be a dealer about 30 miles away from me and I am going to check and see if they are stocking the G-Design before actually making the trip. I hope they have both the G-Design and the Plats as I want to do a comparison. I'll keep everyone posted if I make the trip!

Forum Regular
    I agree, Kelowna is a jewel of a place (the druggies are taking over a bit lately tho). I have 4 beautiful lakes within 5 minutes from my door. If you ever make it back here, we should get together and tip a few.

Cheers, LDB
    I love wine and I love fishing. Kelowna is mind kind of place. Certainly a shame about the druggies.

And same to you, give me a shout if you're ever in Toronto!

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    There seems to be a dealer about 30 miles away from me and I am going to check and see if they are stocking the G-Design before actually making the trip. I hope they have both the G-Design and the Plats as I want to do a comparison. I'll keep everyone posted if I make the trip!
    Here's hoping that you do! I'd love to hear a comparison.

Here's hoping that you do! I'd love to hear a comparison.
    I am also hoping to take a good friend of mine who over the course of about 10 years owned just about everything in the Stratus lineup, plus he is familiar with the Image series as I am, but we can both offer our perspective on the G-Design in comparison to the Platinum, Image, and Stratus lines. It looks like we are going to be able to take a trip sometime in August.

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    I am also hoping to take a good friend of mine who over the course of about 10 years owned just about everything in the Stratus lineup, plus he is familiar with the Image series as I am, but we can both offer our perspective on the G-Design in comparison to the Platinum, Image, and Stratus lines. It looks like we are going to be able to take a trip sometime in August.
    If you don't like them I don't wanna hear about it. Just joking, will be waiting for your comments.

LDB

If you don't like them I don't wanna hear about it. Just joking, will be waiting for your comments.

LDB
    I am sure that I will be satisfied and the friend that I am taking was interested in buying the G-Design series, but the local dealer that him and I go to stopped carrying PSB and we want to check out this other place that carries them to see if they are a good source. If all goes well, he might be walking out with some speakers to replace his Stratus Goldi's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information