Polkyphil38

Paradigm.......WOW!!!!!!

Hello people it has been a while since I last posted. Just recently purchased a pair of Paradigm Studio 20's v.3 and all I can say is WOW!!!!! Right out of the box the 20's sounded awesome. Big sound stage and everything is just right. Congrats goes to the Paradigm Team. I had the chance to compare the 20's to a few others including the AR.coms, Paradigm Titans v.3, and Polk Rti6's all of which are very nice sounding BUT the 20's IMHO are by far in another class. The Ar.coms are also very nice but not nearly as effecient as the 20's The 20's just image so well with incredible articulation and precision that just leaves me with that "WoW" factor. Has anyone else here had the same experience with repsect to the Studio 20's v.3????? I have a feeling that the all new Studio 20's v.4 versions will be even better.
    REMEMBER "THE ABSOLUTE BEST SPEAKER(S) IS THE ONE THAT SOUNDS BEST TO YOU." ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU PREFER. IT REALLY IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. HAPPY HUNTING!!!!

Congratulations on your purchase. Those are also my impressions of the 20 v.3. Just a great all-around speaker that excels with imaging, soundstaging, and tonal balance. Wonderfully transparent sound that works well with a wide range of music genres, as well as home theater sources.

Noticeable overall improvement compared to the Studio 20 v.2 models that I own. Definitely worth consideration from anyone who's looking at speakers around the $800 price point. If they're anything like the Paradigms I've purchased, then they will sound even better after a few hours of playing time.
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Sony UBP-X800
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR44 and WVB
    Logitech Harmony 700
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610

The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

Polkyphil38
    Thanks woocifer I couldn't agree more. The 20's are already sounding even better. I am a paradigm fan for life!!! Also like my Yamaha RX-V757 receiver as well. Have a good day woocifer.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Woochifer
    Congratulations on your purchase. Those are also my impressions of the 20 v.3. Just a great all-around speaker that excels with imaging, soundstaging, and tonal balance. Wonderfully transparent sound that works well with a wide range of music genres, as well as home theater sources.

Noticeable overall improvement compared to the Studio 20 v.2 models that I own. Definitely worth consideration from anyone who's looking at speakers around the $800 price point. If they're anything like the Paradigms I've purchased, then they will sound even better after a few hours of playing time.
    Can anyone help me find info on these particular speakers, I tried the Paradigm website but couldnt find them

Forum Regular

Not the best website layout

Navigation on the Paradigm website is lacking. Also, downloading the .pdf files can be difficult too. Try this link Dmax.

http://www.paradigm.com/Website/Site...dioseries.html

Quote Originally Posted by speakeroligist_38
    Thanks woocifer I couldn't agree more. The 20's are already sounding even better. I am a paradigm fan for life!!! Also like my Yamaha RX-V757 receiver as well. Have a good day woocifer.
    I remember the days when i swore dedication to my Onkyo Integra and THX speakers. Times change. Keep an open mind!

But dont let that keep you from enjoying your beginnings. Have fun!
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Quote Originally Posted by Dmax
    Can anyone help me find info on these particular speakers, I tried the Paradigm website but couldnt find them
    http://www.paradigm.ca/Website/SiteR...udioSpecs.html

And here's a review that also has links to measurements that were done at the NRC in Canada.

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/p...tudio20_v3.htm
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Sony UBP-X800
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR44 and WVB
    Logitech Harmony 700
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610

The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

Thread Information