Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Low end

Mutant from table 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    I think he is serious, which is even worse

I don't know. Look at his posts from a different angle and its like beautiful performance art.

or some kid with no friends trying to up his self esteem because the only way he can do so is by trying to fool people over the internet. The kind of kid that got beat up in gym class and shoved into lockers. I'm going to call him Thad. I know a kid named Thad that is just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymagick
    Guys, I feel so stupid but we've obviously been had. He's goofin' on us.

Good one.
    Give the man a prize! You figured it out before too much damage was done. A lot of the regulars who chime in on subwoofer topics have seen this before, which is why they've stayed on the sidelines.

Forum Regular
    Don Novello (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote a book years back as his alter ego, Lazlo Toth. (Lazlo in real life was the nutsack who took a hammer to Michaelangelo's Pieta in St. Peter's.)

In the book, he reprinted all the absolutely inane letters he wrote to entertainers, politicians, heads of state that actually got serious responses. Now take a look at all the threads Vanilla has started and, I got to tell you, he is our own Lazlo Toth.

Absolutely brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Well he is definetly an Audiophile. But since AVreview is a family site i suggest a profile change

"Vanilla's Profile......

Biography:
    Hi my name is Dallas and I am a very hot gay boy.
    ...."!!!!"

Reffering to your sexual orientation, is not necessary in a profile in my opinion.

-Flo

PS: Just to ADD i have "nothing" agains homosexuals, just find it not acceptable in a profile. I mean, i dont write that i am straight either.
    Flo -

He puts it into his profile because it serves as troll bait. Orientation is irrelevant on a topical board like this one, and the inclusion of it on a profile goads people to notice it and comment on it. VanillaIce has been cycling the same questions over and over since he joined the board. Just do a search on his previous threads and you'll see the same M.O. in action.

Hehe, well ok.

So i guess we just ignore him?

-Flo
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

or if any of us are in a bad mood, we can vent our anger out on him and his stupid posts. He can be the audioreview stress ball.

Your evil, i like that
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information