Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Forum Regular TinHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    L.I., NY
    Posts
    288

    Just letting you in on it

    If you are in the market for bookshelf speakers and a center channel AV123 is having a Holiday Special that could make you cry if you just bought HTIB.

    Rosewood or Ebony RS 250s
    Regular Price $699 ($769.00 for Ebony)
    Special Holiday Promo Price $349

    2 pairs of RS 250s RSC 100 Center and a UFW-10 $1299.

    Rosewood or Ebony RS 150s
    Regular Price $399 ($439 for Ebony)
    Special Holiday Promo Price $199

    Rosewood or Ebony RSC 100s
    Regular Price $349
    Special Holiday Promo Price $175

    2 pr. RS 150 $398
    1 ea. RSC 100 $175
    Total Cost $573
    Toss in a UFW-10 for $999 for the system


    These are brand new. If you bought these at regular prices you would be ahead of the game. At these prices they are a steal and a beautiful solution.

    Sometimes I think I should be on their payroll, but I'm not.

    Here's a link: The special is listed on the forum, so call in to make sure you get these prices.
    http://www.av123.com/index.php

    Here's the RSC 100 center channel:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TinHere

    Enjoying a virtual life.

  2. #2
    Forum Regular 46minaudio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    290
    Hey Tin you reckon they would sell a pair of ELTs for 1/2 off..

  3. #3
    Forum Regular TinHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    L.I., NY
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by 46minaudio
    Hey Tin you reckon they would sell a pair of ELTs for 1/2 off..
    Never know what's gonna happen in the future. I didn't think they would offer any of their speakers at this kind of discount. I guess the higher end of the line sold better through the year and they have some extra inventory on these skews. The ELT package was designed to sell at a lower price point and gets raves especially for the center. I heard from someone [bw] who has heard the the ELT's and the Rocket 150's that he preferred the 150's and the RSC 100. YMMV but I went with the 150's and 100 for my daughter at these prices.
    TinHere

    Enjoying a virtual life.

  4. #4
    Forum Regular thepogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Hayes, Va
    Posts
    490

    thanls fer the heads up brudda...

    I just picked up a nOrh center...but man for 175...can a guy run 2 centers?...

    hope alls well on yer end! Merry Chrismas!!!
    • Mark Levinson No. 27
    • Musical Fidelity 308cr
    • Martin Logan Prodigy's
    • Ariel Acoustics 10-T
    • Rega Planet CD
    • CJ Premier 9 DAC
    • Linn LP12 - Basik Plus - Valhalla
    • Benz Micro Cart.
    • Akai GX 747 Reel to Reel
    • Straight Wire Virtuoso Interconnects

  5. #5
    all around good guy Jim Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In a dead sea of fluid mercury
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by TinHere
    If you are in the market for bookshelf speakers and a center channel AV123 is having a Holiday Special that could make you cry if you just bought HTIB.

    Rosewood or Ebony RS 250s
    Regular Price $699 ($769.00 for Ebony)
    Special Holiday Promo Price $349

    [font=Verdana]2 pairs of RS 250s RSC 100 Center and a UFW-10 $1299.
    Darn you! I gave it some serious thought but instead opted to go with the AR DIYs and a set of matching stands for 250. This is just for my bedroom and these 250's would have been 49 dollars over my budget (+whatever shipping was) and I'd still have to buy some stands. At least I managed to stay within budget for a change and finally bought some new gear. I hope they sound as good as I'm thinking they will.

    Nice sale though and I appreciate the post even though it kind of messed me up!

    jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

  6. #6
    Forum Regular TinHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    L.I., NY
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    Darn you! I gave it some serious thought but instead opted to go with the AR DIYs and a set of matching stands for 250. This is just for my bedroom and these 250's would have been 49 dollars over my budget (+whatever shipping was) and I'd still have to buy some stands. At least I managed to stay within budget for a change and finally bought some new gear. I hope they sound as good as I'm thinking they will.

    Nice sale though and I appreciate the post even though it kind of messed me up!

    jc
    Sorry Jim, I didn't mean to mess you up. However, I will say that you should have given them a shot just so people around here could hear from someone else about how good they are for the money.

    I am sure that the way you love your music you will be very happy with your purchase.

    Enjoy!
    TinHere

    Enjoying a virtual life.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •