Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: elitest jerks

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noddin0ff
    I take offense, I'm an egalitarian jerk.
    ...Abolutely, equal-opportunity jerkishness regardless of race, creed, color, disability, sectarian denomination, sexual preference, height, width, sex, color of eyes, right or left-handedness, and/or lack of proper hygiene...
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    I've never been called an elitist jerk before.

Elitist Jerk!

See, there's a first(or in this case second) time for everything

(LJ steps back and puts on flame suit)

Forum Regular
    Here I found a better deal for you all.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ELITE-AUDIO-EA-6...QQcmdZViewItem

2000 watts of ultra clean distortion.

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    Elitist Jerk!

See, there's a first(or in this case second) time for everything

(LJ steps back and puts on flame suit)
    You're the best. Now I think you're number one.

(GM throws a bucket of liquid nitrogen on LJ)
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Had you Googled...

Quote Originally Posted by amiasucker
    several days ago i posted a thread about a 5.1 system i purchased. i kept returning to the forums for responses...thread gone. finally, buried amid spam i find an email from paul_pci that implies that i'm spamming the boards. well yes, i got ripped-off on the divinci system---whatever. all i was doing was trying to get some info, but i guess the forums at audioreview are for the elite only. god forbid some idiot consumer get help on these hallowed boards. thank you, now you can all go back to babbling on about the subtle nuances of timbre.
    ...Divinci...you would have found they have a convincing website and they are part of Precision Transducer Systems...do a google on them and you find they seem to be well known to ripoffreport.com

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff130297.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff93534.htm

jimHJJ(...took around 5 minutes...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

I think you all are just a bunch of very retarted adults
    I do enjoy reading your posts -very much so

Whether you are for real or not...

it doesn't help that you provide absolutely no information whatsoever in your profile. None. That is unusual. We're all audio enthusiasts here. Some music or audio professionals, others not. Click on the moniker for anyone in this thread and you will learn something about them or their preferences.

Except of course, for you.

rw

Hello amiasucker;
    Elitist jerk? I've been called a bigot lately. I reluctantly admit that I am an equal opportunity bigot. I hate everyone and everybody equally. Elitist, never, I'm far far better than any elitist.
    ARC SP9 MKIII, VPI HW19, Rega RB300
    Marcof PPA1, Shure, Sumiko, Ortofon carts, Yamaha DVD-S1800
    Behringer UCA222, Emotiva XDA-2, HiFimeDIY
    Accuphase T101, Teac V-7010, Nak ZX-7. LX-5, Behringer DSP1124P
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

AR Newbie Registered Member

to all who have replied;

well, if my original 'polite' thread wasn't hastely deleted, you all would have read my humble query. obviously, if i had time to do some research, i would have known not to buy the system, in addition-i was doing searches for 'davinci', not 'divinci' which stifled the results. i guess this is just a good example of rookie blog administration. go ahead and tear into me some more, but there was never anything ingenuine about my posts, or replies. believe what you want-but that's the truth.

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Are you a sad,little person?
    Look & Listen

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    well, if my original 'polite' thread wasn't hastely deleted, you all would have read my humble query. obviously, if i had time to do some research, i would have known not to buy the system, in addition-i was doing searches for 'davinci', not 'divinci' which stifled the results. i guess this is just a good example of rookie blog administration. go ahead and tear into me some more, but there was never anything ingenuine about my posts, or replies. believe what you want-but that's the truth.

Very interesting! In your original post you did spell Divinci correctly. That is why it was so easy for me to find info about the system.

To quote the Bard
    Me thinks he doth protest too much.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Well, if you really want the truth...

Odds are it took you longer to find this site, register and post your original stoopid poll than it took me to getsome results at Ebay. It took me less than thirty seconds to go to Ebay, do a search, and have multudinous answers returned to me, including the onethat showed your exact system for under $128.

Sorry, your lack of grey matter between the ears is no reason to start calling others names.

This is the real world. Spelling counts. Too bad you didn't do it right in Ebay or Google, assuming you did bother to do a search at all.

I did notice you spelled it correctly in your poll, though. hmmmmm.... veddy intelesting...

Also, I thought your original poll thread was shill. I'm still not 100% convinced it wasn't. The fact that you still continue to try to explain away your "mis-steps", the more convinced I am that it was.

Foe heaven's sake, somebody please delete this thread. This kid just keeps on embarrasing himself. He shoulda called himself the "The Black Knight".

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar

I have no doubt that there was never anything "ingenuine" about your posts. Perhaps if you came back in an incarnation that was smarter and more interesting...
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

So if politeness doesn't work... just insult other people!

I'm also new to the site and hate to jump in the bandwagon. But from my readings I can't help but to disagree with amiasucker. On the other hand I quickly began to think that because of people that tend to display such a low degree of common etiquette as you did here the administrators were forced to delete your post and add the "Add amiasucker to Your Ignore List" button. In any case I hope that since you didn't get the attention you were looking for , at least you derived some personal benefit from the immature hissy fit you have displayed here. Grow up, it will pay in the future, and you will get better replies.
    Last edited by BackinHi_Fi; 09-16-2006 at 09:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information