AR Newbie Registered Member

DCM Timewindows, Series 1 Spec Sheet

I would GREATLY appreciate anyone's advice on where I might turn to obtain a copy of the original spec sheet for a set of speakers that I own. They are DCM Timewindows (Series 1) which I bought in 1980. They still sounded fabulous until a lost a woofer. Unfortunately I also lost the spec sheet that came with the speakers. What I would like to do optimally is replace the woofer with the same make and model as the original; as a second option I would replace it with one that's as close to the original as possible.

Either way, I need the spec sheet. Would anyone have a copy that s/he could share? My speakers are the 36" tall version, not the smaller 24"(?) version. According to DCM (which has been of limited help over the phone) the components to Timewindows 1 and 1A were the same, so in a pinch I could refer to the specs to 1A if the ones to 1 are not available.

Any help would be mightily appreciated.

Thank you!
    Jim Kiely
    (jimkiely1960@yahoo.com)

P.S., In case anyone is interested, the original Timewindows 1 tweeters are still available. They're a Philips product.

Forum Regular
    Hey I remember the Timewindow great sounding speaker and suprising bass response. Try to find if DCM has a web page. Most equiptment Manufacturers have owners manuals as pdf's that you can download of old products.

In my area (philadelphia) we have a place in Bryn Mywr PA that rebuilds speakers. They replace the surrounds, cones, voice coil ,what ever you need to original specs. They do incredable work. There must be someone in your area to do the same. Ask at your local high end stereo store, they will probably know someone. If you live near Philadelphia its called Soundex. Its on Lancaster ave in Bryn Mywr PA.

Thread Information