AR Newbie Registered Member

A class speakers of Stereophile recommended components list on October in 2004?

Hi. I would like to know A class speakers of Stereophile recommended components list announced on October in 2004. I make a request for them.
    Last edited by bluesky; 11-08-2004 at 10:33 PM. Reason: I made a mistake.

You can purchase the list from stereophile.com if you really want it. Personally, I say trust your own ears.

I got out my issue with the full intention of listing them, but there's 45, and I just don't have the time...guess you'll have to get it on line.
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

Forum Regular
    If you care about the recommendations you'll want to read the comments. Also be ready to spend some BIG bucks, very few on the 'A' list fall below $3000.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer
    I got out my issue with the full intention of listing them, but there's 45, and I just don't have the time...guess you'll have to get it on line.
    ...or the local library.

RGA
    Forum Regular
    You're not planning to buy based off that list are you? Been there done that - you're better served not buying or reading that magazine - you could wind up with a Class A, B, or C etc speaker that would get royally spanked by speakers they don't review and which cost siginficantly less money. To be fair much of what they review highly is competant to good and some of it is truly world class - but IMO a lot of it is also overpriced rubbish.

Thread Information