AR Newbie Registered Member

Thumbs down Sony Wide Screen Projection TV

My husband and I bought a Sony projection TV about a year and a half ago and have had problems since day 1 with it. I feel like we have a big elephant sitting in our living room. I have called Sony consumer affairs and talked to a lady about it for about a half hour. She then put me on hold for another half hour.

AR Newbie Registered Member

Salon de coiffure

Salut à tous les participants de ce site ,

Pour débuter , permettez-moi de vous montrer mon appréciation pour chacune des formidables infos que j'ai rencontrées sur cet excellent forum .

Je ne suis pas convaincue d'être au bon section mais je n'en ai pas vu de meilleure .

Je viens de Winkler, États-Unis. J'ai 30 années et j'élève deux super enfants qui sont tous âgés entre huit ou 12 années (1 est adoptée ). J'aime beaucoup les animaux et j'essaie de leur donner les fournitures qui leur rendent la vie plus festive .

Je vous remercie d'avance pour toutes les très intéressantes débats qui suivront et je vous remercie surtout de votre compréhension pour mon français moins qu'idéal : ma langue maternelle est le chinois et je tempte d'éviter les erreurs mais c'est très complexe !

A une autre fois

Arthru

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Good day to all the participants of this site,

To begin, allow me to show you my assessment for each of the tremendous infos that I met on this excellent forum.

I am not convinced to be at the good section but I not some saw of better one.

I come from Winkler, United States. I have 30 years and I raise two great children that are all elderly ones between eight or 12 years (1 is adopted). I like a lot the animals and I try to give them the supplies that return them festiver life.

I thank you in advance for all the very interesting debate that will follow and I thank you especially of your comprehension for my less than ideal French: my mother tongue is the Chinese and I tempte to avoid the errors but this is very complex!

To another time

Arthru

Welcome to the forum.

You will probably find you get more responses if you translate your Chinese to English. Most of the users on this site speak and write in English. Only a few are bilingual or use French as a native tongue.

In any case, welcome again, and we look forward to learning about your experiences
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Thread Information