Forum Regular

What's with John Edwards? It looks like a Supernova Herpes Sore! Off Topic

For anyone who saw the debate, which I think greatly pointed out the differences of the 2 candidates, did anyone see John Edwards (I was watching NBC)? The guy had the most monsterous looking giant whitehead, sore or whatever you want to call it on the side of his mouth? It is gross. Did the guy always have this? I think his physical appearewnce is going to shift some peoples vote.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hershon
    For anyone who saw the debate, which I think greatly pointed out the differences of the 2 candidates, did anyone see John Edwards (I was watching NBC)? The guy had the most monsterous looking giant whitehead, sore or whatever you want to call it on the side of his mouth? It is gross. Did the guy always have this? I think his physical appearewnce is going to shift some peoples vote.
    Edwards has always had that bump or whatever it is on his upper lip. It just hasn't been as prominent as it was tonight. His makeup people dropped the ball. However, I thought his new haircut looked nice and neat.

Yeah, Edwards was lookin a little two-headed monsterish wasn't he?

Great debate though wasn't it? I think both sides did what they wanted to do/had to do. I did expect Bush to be a little stronger than he was, but he made the point his camp has been pushing this whole campaign.... over, and over, and over, and over again. Okay, we get it George, "wrong chore, wrong face, wrong dime".... or something like that. Maybe if he would have said it another 5 times, I'd remember right Anyhow, that's what he needed to do and he did it. I think there are a lot of people who got some questions answered last night on both sides. I know I did.

I sure hope everyone here votes.

I didn't notice it with J.Edwards, but I was busting up the night before when I saw "This Is Spinal Tap" and noticed the boys with THEIR herpes sores. Been a couple of years since I last saw that movie, it still busts me up and I keep pulling new things out of it each time I see it.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Speaking of appearances, Bush reminded me of someone last night on several occasions. I couldn't put me finger on it until this morning - he looked like piece-it-pete's avatar!

On a more serious note, however, I do believe last night's debate was informative for voters. Most Americans know how they are going to vote. I just hope the undecideds will watch the debates.

Quote Originally Posted by hershon

John Edwards IS a sore, in my opinion.

-Bruce

Thread Information