Emotiva Audio Buy's Bob Carver Audio!

Sounds like a good connection. Bob can use the resources of Emotiva...and Emotive can learn from Bob how to build better gear! Wow!

https://www.facebook.com/BobCarverLLC

My cell phone and email has been "lit up" with messages of concern about Emotiva buying Bob Carver LLC. This is a VERY good thing for us. Bob will now be able to develop his great designs with the full engineering support of Emotiva's resources. Before this purchase we were a tiny company with Bob designing, me running all of the operations, sales, purchasing, etc. and two guys building as fast as they could. Now, we have some tremendous resources at our disposal. There are great things coming!! ~Tony
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Suspended
    This will be an interesting development to watch. I wonder if we will be able to buy Bob's tube amps for a 1/10 the price in the near future. I also wonder what this will do to those dealers who carry Carver since Emo is direct sales. Maybe all will be the same and Emo will simply be a holding company.

Thread Information