Yet another Video from YouTube

I came across this video awhile back. It's pretty chilled, and I CAN"T stop watching that squirrle. I think FA will enjoy this alot. You feel me, right?

I figured someone here gotta enjoy it as much as I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlZa8...search=quannum
    -Geronimo

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhymeammo
    I came across this video awhile back. It's pretty chilled, and I CAN"T stop watching that squirrle. I think FA will enjoy this alot. You feel me, right?

I figured someone here gotta enjoy it as much as I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlZa8...search=quannum
    -Geronimo
    This squirrel ain't got nothin' compared to that little dude in Ice Age. But it was an enjoyable video. Thanks for sharing.

Well, I was going to disagree with you there, but that little dude was the funniest thing ever. I can never get enough of Dennis Leary anyways.

-JRA

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    Very cool video. I love animation.
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Forum Regular
    I just became addicted to youtube, because of the concert footage that can be found. I watched Kyuss footage all last week, couldn't believe some of the stuff that was on there. They actually had footage of the infamous desert parties they used to have. Great stuff.

Cool video.

That whole album is pretty good actually. It's off Lyrics Born: Same !@#$ Different Day.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duds
    I just became addicted to youtube, because of the concert footage that can be found. I watched Kyuss footage all last week, couldn't believe some of the stuff that was on there. They actually had footage of the infamous desert parties they used to have. Great stuff.
    Kyuss footage?! Excellent! I'll have to search for that when I'm at home. You Tube use at the office is frowned upon. Besides, I can't turn my speakers up high enough to really benefit.

Forum Regular
    Oh Yeah!!! wait until you see it, great stuff!! They also have footage of the Queens of The Stone Age concert from 2005 when John Garcia joined them on stage for 3 songs. We need a Kyuss reunion!!

QUOTE=ForeverAutumn]Kyuss footage?! Excellent! I'll have to search for that when I'm at home. You Tube use at the office is frowned upon. Besides, I can't turn my speakers up high enough to really benefit.[/QUOTE]

Thread Information