Forum Regular

Still not released on CD?

Are there any records that you wish were out on CD and for whatever reason are still not released? One that I would buy is:

The Nails: Mood Swings

and a link to info on it:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...0:kekcikljbbc9

Wreckless Eric - The Whole Wide World

The Yachts
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    John Palumbo's first two albums. Crack the Sky's second and third album (as complete albums, bonus tracks 'd be nice, rather than this two-fer thing that Lifesong put out).
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Oh, man.

Lots of 'em.

For starters:

The Dregs- Industry Standard. First Dregs disc with vocals. All of the Dregs/Dixie Dregs have been released but this 'un. Oops- I sit corrected. Looks like they've finally released it thru Steve Morse's web site. Kewl! Oops. Unavailable.

The Tong. Mingo Lewis' (Tubes percussionist on a drum kit here) starts a band and releases a great album that sounds a lit-err, lot like the Police.

Code Blue. Angular, tight, 3 minute pop songs by a 3 piece outfit from the 80s. Damn, after looking around, this is also available. Thanks a lot- I'm gonna be spending a lot of $$ in a few minutes, here.

4 Out Of 5 Doctors. More tight poppy stuff with a sense of humor.

9 Below Zero. Dr. Feelgood-type (remember them?) blooze-rock stuff. Lofi, also w/ a humor vein.

Quincy. One album, and I think there may have been a single from it, but I dunno which song it might have been. Extreeeemely catchy synth-pop.

Gary Myrick & The Figures. The guitarist slays me, and I usually don't listen to many guitarists. Very tasty. Also pop with millions of hooks in their 2 first albums.

fp

Buckingham Nicks

I want it

There's also a Kingfish album (sans Bob Weir) that was pretty good that was never released on CD. I believe it was called Trident.

My neighbor has excellent vinyl copies of both if I ever get off my lazy ass and figure out how to 'rip' them onto a computer...(btw: that's a hint to offer me some suggestions).

Thread Information