Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I put the Gee in Gear.... thekid's Avatar
    Nice thread revival...
    Its fun to back and read some of those optimistic assessments back in September.

College wise my Wolverines laid down like dogs and so I have not paid attention to college football all year and now am nauseous from the annual BCS BS.......

NFL wise it has been a roller coaster year with my Colts getting off to a terrible start. They are a roll now but they still have not got in sync yet on offense and the defense is Jekyll and Hyde it seems depending on Bob Saunders' status. Holding out hope though since they have beaten all of the top contenders in the AFC except Tennesse but that was earlier in the year when they were very banged up.

Could it be an all Manning Super Bowl this year????????

I'm looking forward to some good inter-conference battles in the BCS. Will the bowls prove what the media thinks about the SEC? or the Big 12?

The Colts and Giants in the Super Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by thekid
    Nice thread revival...
    Its fun to back and read some of those optimistic assessments back in September.

College wise my Wolverines laid down like dogs and so I have not paid attention to college football all year and now am nauseous from the annual BCS BS.......

NFL wise it has been a roller coaster year with my Colts getting off to a terrible start. They are a roll now but they still have not got in sync yet on offense and the defense is Jekyll and Hyde it seems depending on Bob Saunders' status. Holding out hope though since they have beaten all of the top contenders in the AFC except Tennesse but that was earlier in the year when they were very banged up.

Could it be an all Manning Super Bowl this year????????
    No way Jose. I don't think either team will be there, but we shall see.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    No way Jose. I don't think either team will be there, but we shall see.
    My old man is convinced the NFL is rigged and that this is exactly what we'll see...the Manningbowl...

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    My old man is convinced the NFL is rigged and that this is exactly what we'll see...the Manningbowl...
    Won't happen. The Colts aren't nearly deep enough and the much-touted homefield advantage has been removed with the ostentatious new stadium. A lotta locals have dropped out of the scene, resentful of footing the bill while Irsay flies around in his helicopter popping pills.

On the other hand, they are at least better behaved than their NBA bretheren. I live a couple of miles away from the infamous club, the nexus around which swirls so much tall guy chaos. I've always contended that if I hear gunshots to the south it's the Sur13's, to the east it's the Dub Treys, and to the northwest it's the Pacers.

More bad behaviour: http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/new...v=ap&type=lgns
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information