Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey Chip, I saw that picture in your Avatar before...

Quote Originally Posted by Chip_B
    At the rate I'm posting, I won't graduate to 'site regular' until around 2023.
    in an e-mail my dad sent me, and he sends me lots of e-mail. He's 81 with nothing better to do much of the day, although he's in great shape and has a great sense of humor.

Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

I saw that email too!

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    in an e-mail my dad sent me, and he sends me lots of e-mail. He's 81 with nothing better to do much of the day, although he's in great shape and has a great sense of humor.

Swish
    Hey Swish, tell your Dad to quit emailing me.

Just kidding. I did see that email though. The heading was something about cats drinking too much tequila...I can't quite remember.
    Last edited by ForeverAutumn; 12-23-2003 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    Yeah, don't tell FA, but I wasn't too impressed with Stuck On You. I'd still give it a 3 out of 5, however.
    Really? You weren't impressed? I agree with you that There's Something About Mary was better. But I still really enjoyed Stuck... and laughed pretty much through the whole movie.

Tomorrow afternoon we're leaving work early and catching a 2:00 showing of Elf. I hate Will Farrell, but I hear that the movie is pretty funny in spite of him. Even if it sucks, it beats staying at work all day.

dld
    Forum Regular

Elf

drop all sense of belief (Duh) FA, and you'll prolly enjoy Elf. A real Christmassy spirit show. And Will does has his moments in the flick. I can report that he does not shoot beers and then go streaking. Enjoy!!
    Do I have to spell it out?

C---H---E---E----S----E

A--N--D

O---N---I---O---N---S

Oh No

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Really? You weren't impressed? I agree with you that There's Something About Mary was better. But I still really enjoyed Stuck... and laughed pretty much through the whole movie.

Tomorrow afternoon we're leaving work early and catching a 2:00 showing of Elf. I hate Will Farrell, but I hear that the movie is pretty funny in spite of him. Even if it sucks, it beats staying at work all day.
    Well, I was a little cranky since my friend and I were the only people in the audience over 14! That may have had something to do with my general impression of the movie, since they never stopped fooling around once during the entire show. One of them the little buggers even had a lazer pointer which he/she used to point out all the naughty bits on the actors.

As I said in another post, I loved ELF. Although, if you hate Will Farrell, there's not much chance you'll warm up to his character.

Did you see we have a poster from St. John's, Autumn? Which one is that? Us over here on the west coast always mix it up with St. Johns.

Snowie

Bipolar Bingo Enthusiast Chip_B's Avatar
    Then get busy and start rambling!

HAHAHAHAH! Combat Kitty! That is the funniest avatar ever! Tell me you didn't set up that photo shoot, Chipster!
    I'd love to take credit for the avatar, but as Paul says, it's in an email making the rounds. The text is something like: "What happens when you have (a) too much time on your hands, (b) drink too much tequila, (c) have a sharp knife and a large lime, and (d) it's the middle of football season?

Since we have three 'unique' cats ourselves, it seemed like the perfect avatar.

BTW, we saw Return of the King last night...epic! I'm already pining away for the DVD release next year.
    "The Blues ain't nothin' but a good man feelin' bad"

-Willie Brown

Did you see we have a poster from St. John's, Autumn? Which one is that? Us over here on the west coast always mix it up with St. Johns.
    No, I didn't see that there was a poster from St. John's. And I'm not sure which is which either. It's so confusing!

FELLOW CANADIAN, PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF SO THAT WE MAY ALL DRINK A BEER AND HUM OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM --- THE HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA THEME SONG.

Hey Snowie, my new cell phone plays the Hockey Night in Canada Theme Song. How cool is that?! I also downloaded No-one Knows by Queens of the Stoneage. No-one that I work with has any idea what song my phone is playing when it rings. They are all so uncool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information