Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

A Perfect Circle "Three Sixty"

I received an email from Amazon this week promoting a new album by A Perfect Circle. I was all excited since the last album was recorded in 2004 and wasn't expecting to ever see anything new from them.

But a little research shows that this is a Best Of collection. Really? They only have three studio albums. How much of a "best of" can they have? Besides, this isn't really a mainstream band, folks who are fans are likely to already have their previous releases.

I don't get it.

So many questions, all of which are valid. But, the biggest question is, do you file them under A, or under P???

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    So many questions, all of which are valid. But, the biggest question is, do you file them under A, or under P???
    A

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    A

Oh, NOW you tell me.

It blows me away that Maynard Keenan wastes his time with Pucifer, instead of Tool and A Perfect Circle, both MUCH better bands, imo.

I have several APC EPs, with live cuts and remixes, did I send you those already? I didn't know they had 3 discs out. I only have two- 13th Step, and eMOTIVe, which is rather lame.

fp (spending the afternoon resorting his CD collection)

There was a release before Thirteenth Step called Mer de Noms (2000). I agree that eMOTIVe is not very good. Thirteenth Step, on the other hand, is a great disk! So good, in fact, that it led me to put them on auto-buy and pick up the clunker that is eMOTIVe.

Thread Information