Angry Pagan Forever Autumn

Well. Here's a story of obtuse stupidity for you.

I got the package you sent at work yesterday, thank you very much. I opened it, glanced at the discs cursorily ("woohoo!" reverberating in my head) and went about someone else's bidness. After work, I decided to stop at Tower. I was shopping around, hit the listening station, and played a disc by these guys called 'Three Days Grace .' "Hmmm, that sounds pretty good," I thought, and it's only $9.99, so I fooking bought it!

I opened it on the way home so I could hear it (so no exchange). Then I got home and looked at your package (tee hee), and lo and behold, I discovered, once again, that I'm an idiot , that you had just sent me the '3 Days Grace' disc.

So, to anyone reading this, I have a copy of '3 Days Grace' to send out if you want it.

Thanks again, FA. I'm checking out the Bowie bonus tracks now...

fp
    Last edited by Finch Platte; 12-05-2003 at 06:16 AM.

You want a tool bar, eh? Try this...

in User Control Panel go to Options. Near the bottom of the page you will see "Other Options". Click the "Show Standard Toolbar" over to the right and you're all set. Pretty soon you'll be doing all the useless crap you see in this reply, and all you gotta do is highlight the word or phrase then click on the toolbar. Gee what fun.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Suspended

My Profile-Options-bottom of page...(NT)

no message duhhhhhh.....stupid friggin software. I guess we are both dicks.

Got it, thanks.

I was able to change 'idiot' to an even bigger 'idiot.'

fp

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    in User Control Panel go to Options. Near the bottom of the page you will see "Other Options". Click the "Show Standard Toolbar" over to the right and you're all set. Pretty soon you'll be doing all the useless crap you see in this reply, and all you gotta do is highlight the word or phrase then click on the toolbar. Gee what fun.
    Oh, now it works!

See there, you helped me out Swish! Thanks a lot. When I set my options I selected the last one-WYSIWYG. The last one is surely more advanced-wrong. I thought I should be able to see the changes take effect. It didn't work at all. I figured it was yet another bug in the system.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Tree Disgrace

Thanks for the laugh at your expense Finch. Not only are you an idiot, but apparently, you're a "size 7" idiot. I'm glad that I was finally able to send you something that you could enjoy instead of all of that girly crap that I normally listen to.

I had a feeling that you would like Three Days Grace. I am loving that disk. Here's an interesting little tidbit. As the CD opens there is a noise which begins the song Burn. It is meant to sound like a raging fire. Well, apparently, the sound was created by dropping a whole bunch of coins onto a guitar. Kinda creative, but why would anyone do that to a perfectly good guitar?

Did you check out the other CD that I sent also? When you sent out Fastball as your mystery disk, I thought of this disk for you. In fact, maybe I should send it out as a mystery disk myself? Hmmmmm....

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

You're a dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi
    no message duhhhhhh.....stupid friggin software. I guess we are both dicks.
    Hmmmm. What size did you say your feet were?

Suspended

Heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Hmmmm. What size did you say your feet were?

Shhhhh don't tell anyone

Thread Information