Forum Regular

Nice Neil Young Comp Set from mad rhetorik

Many thanks to mad rhetorik for the set of Neil Young comps. Classic early Neil and very nicely put together in one acoustic and one electric CD. Pristine sound start to finish on both CD's. If you don't have Neil's early stuff, you should beg for a copy of these.

Global Village Idiot mad rhetorik's Avatar

Cool Surprised they got out so fast.

Two days from central NY to Fort Worth? That's quick..by snail mail standards anyway.

Anyway, I'm glad you dug the comp. I wish I could've come up with more original artwork, but I believe the song selection leaves little to be desired for the Neil newbie. The only thing I might have changed would be to switch out one of the two versions of "Tonight's The Night" for "Alburquerque" or "Lookout Joe" (two favorites from Tonight's The Night) but overall I'd say the playlist came out well. I'm also glad the transfer was good, sometimes that can be a hit-and-miss proposition. I use Sony CD-R Audios, which I find to be the best-quality CD-R out there, and so far my burner has been very reliable.

To anyone interested in obtaining the above comp: At the moment I'm kinda low on discs and packaging supplies, so future orders might take longer than usual. Mebbe we can get some sort of exchange process going...you send me the blank CD's, I send back a completed comp.. ; P
    "...and then at the end of the letter I like to write <i>'P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.'</i> "

<b>_R.I.P. Mitch Hedburg 1968-2005_</b>

42 Regular

Outstanding work, MR!

I listened to most of the "electric" disc on my way in from work this morning. It's damn near the perfect Neil Young album. Can't wait to chill with the acoustic disc this evening.

Many thanks. PM me w/ yer address if you'd like one of mine.
    Mr. MidFi
    Master of the Obvious

Suspended
    Indeed. Thanks for the tunes.

Forum Regular

Got mine too, last week

Yup,

excellent, many thanks, have it on tight now (acoustic)

Dave

Global Village Idiot mad rhetorik's Avatar

Smile No problem guys.

Glad you enjoyed the comps!
    "...and then at the end of the letter I like to write <i>'P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.'</i> "

<b>_R.I.P. Mitch Hedburg 1968-2005_</b>

Thread Information