Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

New Snow Patrol disk coming on October 20.

I'm just reporting the news.

I'm a Snow Patrol junkie so I'll be buying it. Didn't love the last one though : (

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    I'm a Snow Patrol junkie so I'll be buying it. Didn't love the last one though
    me niether, or I should say, I never felt love for any of this band's albums, and I find that kinda wierd. I like bands like Band Of Horses, Guster, or Keane, but Snow Patrol never grabbed me. Of course it didn't help that I was putoff that one of Snow Patrol's big hit from '06-'07, 'Chasing Cars', sounds like a dead ringer for Blackfield's (Steve Wilson) Lullaby from 2004.
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

The release date has been delayed. Yesterday Amazon showed November 3. Today they show November 10.

Plus it's a 'best of' collection. Only three new songs.

I already have their other CDs so I think I'll pass. I don't need a best of.

Don't know if it's even the same album but the one I saw was like them picking other bands songs for a late night collection. I dunno, seems pretty lame and Jimmy won't play this time.
    It's called Late NIght Tales and quite frankly it looks absurdly bad : (

Did anyone ever get into Reindeer Section, his first band? that's actually what got me into this band. I was digging their third album, The Evil Son Of Reindeer before there even was a Snow Patrol. If you don't already your should really, really seek it out. I would think it would be required listening for all Snow Patrol fans.

That is all...
    jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

It's a different album Jim. The Late Night Tales disk did come out on Oct. 20. The Best Of collection is called, Up To Now.

Thanks for the tip on Reindeer Section. I haven't hear them.

Thread Information