Forum Regular

Thumbs down New Board Stinks

Another redo of this board and it will become inactive.
    There have been 18 original posts here in the last month.
    I visit another board daily (a similar subject-matter) where there are 18 original posts per hour.
    old Denon
    older Bose
    new Velodyne sub
    new Sony 1080 LCD & BluRay
    Big, clean sound @ 800 watts

Suspended
    Do you think it's the format or just the fact that when a newbie looks here they find nothing?

I know the other 2 boards I frequent show pages of new posts or updated threads every half hour and if you miss a day, 23 pages of them. Here, most of the time I click New Posts I get the nothing new message.

The death of this place actually happened years ago when they switched to vBullcr@p software while the boards that seem to thrive use something a bit more friendly and clearly laid out.

I stay for the interaction with old virtual friends but for real discussions about similar gear and music, I need to go elsewhere unfortunately.

Yeah, same old story, it's slow in here. If I want any posting action I go over to Obner, where they post about other stuff (non musical) that I enjoy reading.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Yeah, same old story, it's slow in here. If I want any posting action I go over to Obner, where they post about other stuff (non musical) that I enjoy reading.
    I frequent AudioKarma but more folks there are into the vintage receiver and rebuilt Klipsh speakers but recently started hanging out at AudioAficianado where I must be the poorest member with the lowliest system there, but everyone is super cool and helpful and since the owner/mod runs the place, there is never any flames or arguments.

Thread Information