Grey's Anatomy (TV Show) music

Has anyone seen this new show and if so, have you heard the music? I'm very impressed by this music supervisor. I went to the ABC TV website and they had the track listings.
    It's a pretty good show, similar to ER, but it's primarily about a group of interns. It's set in Seattle and I have a feeling the music supervisor listens to KEXP!

GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC www.abc.com
    Pilot - "A Hard Day's Night " Air date: March 27, 2005

Artist: Rilo Kiley / Song: "Portions For Foxes"
    Artist: Bang Sugar Bang / Song: "Super Cool"
    Artist: Jem / Song: "They"
    Artist: O.A.O.T.S. / Song: "Dance"
    Artist: Vaughan Penn / Song: "Ready to Rise"
    Artist: Butterfly Boucher / Song: "Life is Short"
    Artist: Thirteen Senses / Song: "Into the Fire"

Episode 2 - "The First Cut Is The Deepest" Air date: April 3, 2005

Artist: Tegan and Sara/ Song: "You Wouldn't Like Me"
    Artist: Ditty Bops / Song: "Sister Kate" .
    Artist: The Cardigans / Song: "Live and Learn"
    Artist: Get Set Go / Song: "Wait"
    Artist: Keane / Song: "Somewhere Only We Know"

Episode 3 - "Winning a Battle, Losing the War" Air date: April 10, 2005

Artist: The Ditty Bops / Song: "There's a Girl"
    Artist: Tegan and Sara / Song: "I Won't Be Left"
    Artist: The Ditty Bops / Song: "Wishful Thinking"
    Artist: Reindeer Section / Song: "You Are My Joy"
    Artist: Lisa Loeb / Song: "Fools Like Me"

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    I've watched all the shows. Good music,good show,hot babes.
    Look & Listen

What an incredibly dreadful show! Ah, maybe I'm being too harsh, I have just seen the latest episode and I was pretty much cringing the entire time mainly due to the lamest acting I've ever witnessed anywhere but the whole story line didn't really impress me as being remotely plausible either. There just wasn't anything on after Deadwood (not even half as good as last season) so it was on by default.

The music however - that was impressive. Of course I'm the biggest (only?) Reindeer Section fan on the board and was amazed to hear an obscure personal fave. I was also trying to place that Lisa Loeb song so your post was timely - thanks.

It's cold and rainy today so I'm finally sitting down to get you package out today Madina!

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    What an incredibly dreadful show! Ah, maybe I'm being too harsh, I have just seen the latest episode and I was pretty much cringing the entire time mainly due to the lamest acting I've ever witnessed anywhere but the whole story line didn't really impress me as being remotely plausible either. There just wasn't anything on after Deadwood (not even half as good as last season) so it was on by default.

The music however - that was impressive. Of course I'm the biggest (only?) Reindeer Section fan on the board and was amazed to hear an obscure personal fave. I was also trying to place that Lisa Loeb song so your post was timely - thanks.

jc
    Hi Jim
    Well, if one likes ER and Chicago Hope or Scrubs or any of those type of shows, (many people don't like those), you might like Grey's. None of those show's story lines are very plausible if you talk to actual doctors who've watched them. I hardly ever watch TV so I don't know what's on these days, Bachelorette, Bachelor, UGH. This one is miles better than crap like that.
    Although I saw "Super Nanny" last night and thought that was a pretty good show.
    If nothing else, watch Grey's for the amazing music that we're not used to hearing come out of the TV set.

I wonder what's happening to Boston Legal? I wonder if it will have the same fate as Boston Public.. just to disappear?

It's sad, I think Spader and Shatner really had a great chemistry on screen.

I never would have thought of those two playing opposite each other, but it works.

-jar
    If being afraid is a crime we'll hang side-by-side,
    at the swingin' party down the line..

The Replacements

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    BL will be back with the shows they didnt show this year and new ones also,something like 26 next year.
    Look & Listen

House is fast becoming my favorite medical show. Now the music sucks, or at least it's not interesting enough for me to have noticed one way or another, but the title character does have a VPI or similar looking turntable in his office. ;-)
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

I don't watch any of that stuff. Those made for TV drama series bore me too tears.

The last one that I really liked and watched at any great length was Star Trek - The Next Generation.

I like MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge). Hilarious Japanese game show thing dubbed into English. The stunts these people do are some of the oddest damn things and the lines they dub make me laugh so freakin' hard . Get It On! You can find it on Spike TV.

I watched the first two episodes of Band Of Brothers on the History channel last night. Very, very good show thus far. I haven't seen any of it yet.
    Let the midnight special shine a light on me.

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    Kill Your Television!
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

I'm with JC on this one. The show really sucks!

I tried to watch it this past Sunday, but I kept changing the channel. I have no problem with shows based in hospitals, but this one was way too sappy for me. House is the one to watch right now, although it's a lot like CSI but with the subjects being alive instead of dead. St. Elsewhere remains the best of the genre, and I don't know that any hospital show will ever surpass it. ER was good at one time, but they "rode the shark" more than a few seasons ago.

If you want really good music and a great show to boot, try Six Feet Under on HBO.

Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    I tried to watch it this past Sunday, but I kept changing the channel. I have no problem with shows based in hospitals, but this one was way too sappy for me. House is the one to watch right now, although it's a lot like CSI but with the subjects being alive instead of dead. St. Elsewhere remains the best of the genre, and I don't know that any hospital show will ever surpass it. ER was good at one time, but they "rode the shark" more than a few seasons ago.

If you want really good music and a great show to boot, try Six Feet Under on HBO.

Swish
    ER might be the shark jumpinest show in TV land. One special moment had an entire helicpoter come crashing down on the obnoxious DR Romano, this of course after the guy had his arm severed in an earlier helicopter incident. By themselves, both are shark worthy.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Thread Information