Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Mannheim Steamroller bubble bath anyone?

I just returned from Florida where we visited The Kennedy Space Center. While wandering around there, they were playing this wonderful ambient, spacey music that I really enjoyed. While talking to an employee in the gift shop I learned that the music was recorded by Mannheim Steamroller but was not available on CD for public sales.

This morning I went onto the Mannheim Steamroller web site for the first time ever. I didn't find the music that I was looking for, but I did find that they sell lots of non-musical items such as Bath and Body items and food items.

You can listen to a Mannheim Steamroller CD while sipping on Mannheim Steamroller hot chocolate and grilling a steak seasoned with Mannheim Steamroller steak salt. Very strange.

On another musical note, I picked up a Mannheim Steamroller CD of Disney music which has some very interesting interpretations and arrangements. Some of the CD is very good. Other parts sound a little cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I just returned from Florida where we visited The Kennedy Space Center. While wandering around there, they were playing this wonderful ambient, spacey music that I really enjoyed. While talking to an employee in the gift shop I learned that the music was recorded by Mannheim Steamroller but was not available on CD for public sales.

This morning I went onto the Mannheim Steamroller web site for the first time ever. I didn't find the music that I was looking for, but I did find that they sell lots of non-musical items such as Bath and Body items and food items.

You can listen to a Mannheim Steamroller CD while sipping on Mannheim Steamroller hot chocolate and grilling a steak seasoned with Mannheim Steamroller steak salt. Very strange.

On another musical note, I picked up a Mannheim Steamroller CD of Disney music which has some very interesting interpretations and arrangements. Some of the CD is very good. Other parts sound a little cheesy.
    I don't know about this for sure, but I believe they do this primarily to get income in order to remain fairly independent and take on expensive projects without needing funding from outside sources as much.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I didn't find the music that I was looking for, but I did find that they sell lots of non-musical items such as Bath and Body items and food items.
    It's gotta be better than the Motorhead toothpaste I was using...

My William Holden Drinking Helmet comes in handy from time to time though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3-LockBox
    It's gotta be better than the Motorhead toothpaste I was using...

My William Holden Drinking Helmet comes in handy from time to time though.
    Lol- I hear Lemmy's got a mole remover kit out, but I'd be willing to bet it's not very effective.

fp

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Lol- I hear Lemmy's got a mole remover kit out, but I'd be willing to bet it's not very effective.

fp

Oh yeah, I went there.

Thread Information