Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: lol

  1. #1
    Stainmaster Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Fumbuck
    Posts
    2,628

    lol

    I posted a thread over on the Steve Hoffman music board. After 7 minutes, it was already 20 threads down! The participation there is phenomenal.

  2. #2
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,380
    What do you expect on a board with 5 people who still post? And only 3 of them like Prog

    I am enjoying much of the last package. The Rione Stolt is as good as Transatlantic.

  3. #3
    Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lower AL
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    What do you expect on a board with 5 people who still post? And only 3 of them like Prog

    I am enjoying much of the last package. The Rione Stolt is as good as Transatlantic.
    Sh*t! I gotta find another site for new music recommendations. I'm not into prog - maybe one day, but not now.

    I just finished going through most of my original film score cds/lps I accumulated in the 90s during the resurgence of exotica/lounge music and put together a 20-track playlist of well-crafted compositions and psychedelic oddities, mostly from Germany and Italy with some Elmer Bernstein film music thrown in for good measure. To compliment this, I listen to a handful of tracks from the two-cd set The Exotic Moods of Les Baxter. I'll tire of this soon enough and then where do I go? I don't think I'll find any hints here.

    Anyone know where Davey/dbi posts now?

  4. #4
    Stainmaster Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Fumbuck
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin View Post
    Sh*t! I gotta find another site for new music recommendations. I'm not into prog - maybe one day, but not now.

    I just finished going through most of my original film score cds/lps I accumulated in the 90s during the resurgence of exotica/lounge music and put together a 20-track playlist of well-crafted compositions and psychedelic oddities, mostly from Germany and Italy with some Elmer Bernstein film music thrown in for good measure. To compliment this, I listen to a handful of tracks from the two-cd set The Exotic Moods of Les Baxter. I'll tire of this soon enough and then where do I go? I don't think I'll find any hints here.

    Anyone know where Davey/dbi posts now?
    Not sure where Davey posts, but check out Hoffman's site. It is NOT a prog site. They get hundreds of posts daily, about any group you can imagine.

  5. #5
    Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lower AL
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Not sure where Davey posts, but check out Hoffman's site. It is NOT a prog site. They get hundreds of posts daily, about any group you can imagine.
    Thanks, FP. I'll check out the Hoffman site as soon as I'm done b*tchin' 'bout the demise of this place. I've nothing against prog. In fact, I've picked up on a couple artists/bands mentioned here that I may check out one day.

  6. #6
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,178
    It would be nice if we had more traffic but some of the websites have too much traffic for me, I don't want to post and then have to read through 50 responses. Then again, I suppose if they were informational and kept my attention.......
    Mark Levinson #512 SACD & 532h power
    Pass Labs XP-10 preamp
    Clearaudio Performance DC & Maestro v2 E, AcousTech Ph-1p
    Clarus Crimson loom - AC outlet to speaker terminal
    JBL 4367's & SAM3ha
    Revel S30's & SVS PC13 Ultra (sub)
    Marantz BD-7003 > AV-8003 > LINN 5125
    Transparent cables / Tributaries HDMI
    PS Audio Quintet & Surgex SA15&20

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •