Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Suspended
    Oh yeah, Life Is A Highway was huge. Made popular again as covered by Rascal Flatts. I think it was RF's version that made onto the Cars soundtrack.

Hate is a very strong word.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    See Swishy? I knew you'd hate him!

nightflier, that's not his best performance. He's actually very dynamic on stage and puts on a great show. Most of his music is much more upbeat than those two videos would lead you to believe. Even that version of Patio Lanterns is very low key from it's usual tempo.
    Accurate, but strong. He's not going to convince me on that song. I really did mean it when I said the lyrics sound contrived. They don't always have to rhyme, but could he at least make some attempt? Rappers get away with it and could find a way to rhyme something with silver, orange or purple.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    Rappers get away with it and could find a way to rhyme something with silver, orange or purple.
    ...cuz ahm down with the milver, mout lika porange...wit a big muth****** erkl durple

...see, easy enough.

When I was in college we locked our pledges in a trophy room with an elevated ceiling. We then proceeded to drop a boombox speaker down an airvent and played "Lunatic Fringe" on repeat for eighteen hours straight. Many were never the same....
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Suspended
    Actually, isn't purple one of the few words that don't rhyme with anything? Maybe orange as well. Of course, you can add to purple, like, purplr haze... all in my brain.... or, use it twice, like, lemon lemon, orange orange...... but I'm pretty sure they don't rhyme with any actual word. Somebody have a dictionary

nightflier
    Sticks a frat-boy? It's amazing the ironies you find out about people if you hang around here long enough.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?" Now Sticks, don't start telling us about the virtues of song fest or how that elephant-walk brought you all so much closer together....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information