Thread: Hey Swish...

Hey Swish...

Feeling good about your Flyers? Perhaps a freindly wager is in order?
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

No, I'm not feeling 'good', but I like the fact that they..

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer
    Feeling good about your Flyers? Perhaps a freindly wager is in order?
    ...got out of the first round without losing more than one player to injury. Do I think they can win this series? Yes. Do I think they will win? No. They're going up against the top seed and lost all four games to them in the regular season. I know they beat Boston in all of their 8 regular season games and Boston was able to win 3 in their series, so hope springs eternal.

Friendly wager? That depends. If I were betting in Vegas I would get more than even money should the Flyers pull an upset, so what are your suggesting?

Swish Baby
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

I was thinking of maybe a comp for the winner. Maybe, given the odds, you should do a 10-song comp if the Habs win, and I do a 15-song comp if it's the Flyers .
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

Sounds like a deal.

I was thinking of maybe a comp for the winner. Maybe, given the odds, you should do a 10-song comp if the Habs win, and I do a 15-song comp if it's the Flyers .
    My 10 song comp for your 15 song comp.

Swish Baby Flyer Fan
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If this comes down to one game, I'm filing a protest.

You know how much of a ripoff this first game was. The Flyers won it but that's not how it's going down. If they don't file an official protest regarding the replay booth, something is very wrong. Any real hockey fan could see it was hit with a high stick.

Total ripoff.

Swish

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    You know how much of a ripoff this first game was. The Flyers won it but that's not how it's going down. If they don't file an official protest regarding the replay booth, something is very wrong. Any real hockey fan could see it was hit with a high stick.

Total ripoff.

Swish
    Well I am a REAL hockey fan I think they got the call right. Looks like it's going to be a long series - good luck.

Ha ha! I beg to differ.

Well I am a REAL hockey fan I think they got the call right. Looks like it's going to be a long series - good luck.
    It was a pretty wild game for sure, but I wanted that win so bad I could taste it. You know I was busting your chops with the 'real fan' comment, but I did see the replay over and over and can't help but feel it was above the crossbar. It's over and done and I hope they don't have another one in the Habs favor in the next game.

Swish

Thread Information