Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Has anyone seen The Pink Floyd Experience?

From what information I can find this is a large budget Pink Floyd cover band that tours. They are playing here, at a pretty large venue, in March. Tickets range from $30 to $50. Has anyone here heard of or seen them?

I'm a big Pink Floyd fan, but it seems kind of steep for a cover band. I remember seeing the real Floyd for $30. Of course, that was 20 years ago. Does anyone know if the Experience is worth it?

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    You're probably paying for the lasers. I'm not sure if this is the same band (in fact, I'm pretty sure it's not), but several months ago, I was going to go to a Pink Floyd tribute band's show, and I was told that it was a recommended experience, because it was really good, they did everything, the lasers, the big round movie screen, quadraphonic sound, everything. I would look around and see if they do that, too.

I think the name of the band that I was going to see was "Several Species".
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

No, I haven't seen it, but I did see....

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    From what information I can find this is a large budget Pink Floyd cover band that tours. They are playing here, at a pretty large venue, in March. Tickets range from $30 to $50. Has anyone here heard of or seen them?

I'm a big Pink Floyd fan, but it seems kind of steep for a cover band. I remember seeing the real Floyd for $30. Of course, that was 20 years ago. Does anyone know if the Experience is worth it?
    the Flyers stomp the Maple Leafs last night! That sure beats the hell out of any Pink Floyd cover band in my book.

Swish Baby, dedicated Eagles and Flyers fan
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Thread Information