CRSv9 "Whodunnit" update (slackers beware)

CRSv9, Whodunnit, is finished, except for a couple of slackers. Now I won't name names, but if I was a volunteer RR contributor whose moniker rhymed with 'bar or 'hug, I'd feel downright embarrassed for not following through with your committments. But that's ok. If I don't receive something by the weekend, consider this project complete.

I'll post a tracklist by the weekend (keeping the contributors anonymous for a few days), and see who wants a copy.

This project has been a blast. I highly recommend volunteering to compile one sometime if you've ever thought about it. Although, I think it would be appropriate for Rick (PPG/Sgt. Pepper/Klaatu76) to compile CRSv10 (if there will be a 10), since it was his idea in the begining.

JD

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    See, that's why I don't volunteer -- I could probably out-slack these slackers.
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Chalk
    See, that's why I don't volunteer -- I could probably out-slack these slackers.
    See, I'd say mail the suckers. There will always be a CRSV 10 at some point down the road for the others who have too much going on. In the meantime the suspense is killing me.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

My apologies...

For being such a slacker JD. But with me getting sacked from my job a few weeks ago i lost access to my CD Burner. I always used the work computer after hours and on weekends to do my burning.

On a more positive note, i did have an interview yesterday for a job that went well. Hopefully i'll hear some good news about it next week. Also looks like i'll have another interview coming up soon for another position. I think i've put out about 50 resumes in the past 4 weeks and only have gotten a couple nibbles. I AM enjoying time with the new bambino though! Being a dad is cool.

T-

Thread Information