Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Drumroll Please....My Guinea Girls have been named

After much discussion and deliberation and a few false starts, the girls have been officially named Marley and Mercury (as in Bob and Freddie).

Thanks to all who played in the "name the guinea pigs" contest.

Honourable mention goes to the names:
    Isis
    Hera
    Rave
    Juliette
    Anastasia
    which were all under serious consideration.

Thanks for playing!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    After much discussion and deliberation and a few false starts, the girls have been officially named Marley and Mercury (as in Bob and Freddie).

Isis
    Hera
    Rave
    Juliette
    Anastasia

Thanks for playing!
    Did I mention ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz?

fp

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Did I mention ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz?

fp
    I thought about naming one that...but it was too long.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Great!!! Now, let me know if they ever start responding to their names

Oh, Great...

Isis
    Hera
    Rave
    Juliette
    Anastasia

Thanks for playing!
    Looks like you'll have to take them to therapy for their personal identity crises. Why not just call the girls Bob and Freddie? That sounds like more fun.

I can't wait to meet them. When's the party?
    "A spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission" - Rush

Smile Well I want to thank you for.....

Isis
    Hera
    Rave
    Juliette
    Anastasia

Thanks for playing!
    Lending some much needed levity and warmth to a board that, as of late, has been overrun with purges, pogroms, paranoia and pouting (how bout them "P"s). I'd love it if you post a few picks of the flea bearin' varmints so's we can get a look see.

Thanks again...

Da Worfster

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte

fp
    He only did this because Yech scolded him for replying to your thread in the first place Autumn.

Yech lurks here, then makes fun of this board over at the Asylum. Even posting links and titling them with derogatory names.

But that should be no surprise to anyone.

What a maroon.
    Let the midnight special shine a light on me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenH
    He only did this because Yech scolded him for replying to your thread in the first place Autumn.

Yech lurks here, then makes fun of this board over at the Asylum. Even posting links and titling them with derogatory names.

What a maroon.
    I'm sure that Yech has lots of experience with Guinea Pigs. Being the big a$$hole that he is, Gerbils just wouldn't cut it.

Finch. You disappoint me.

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenH

What a maroon.
    And they wonder why I don't visit over there any more.
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Thread Information