Thread: Arcade Fire

Arcade Fire

so I took my kids to see CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS and the WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE trailer comes on.

TOTAL. GOOSEBUMPS.

how freaking cool was that. brilliant whoever thought of it.
    If being afraid is a crime we'll hang side-by-side,
    at the swingin' party down the line..

The Replacements

Jar? Are you effing kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by -Jar-
    so I took my kids to see CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS and the WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE trailer comes on.

TOTAL. GOOSEBUMPS.

how freaking cool was that. brilliant whoever thought of it.
    Where you been dude? I guess with a house and kids you don't have much time to visit RR. I have to say my time here has been limited as this has been one of the busiest years of my life. It's going to get better soon, but I have a couple more months of craziness to get through.

Hope all is well.

Swishbaby
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    Where you been dude? I guess with a house and kids you don't have much time to visit RR. I have to say my time here has been limited as this has been one of the busiest years of my life. It's going to get better soon, but I have a couple more months of craziness to get through.

Hope all is well.

Swishbaby
    Hey Swish..

Actually the problem is no time for listening to music.. I get to listen at work sometimes on my PDA. I got a few hundred choice tunes set to random. That's about it. I don't know if I could even come up with a "Top 10" for the past decade! They'd all be from 01, 02 and 03.. haha. I'll keep poking my head in here every so often.

And I can't wait for the basketball season to start.. it's going to be a blast watching LeBron + The Witness Protection Program
    If being afraid is a crime we'll hang side-by-side,
    at the swingin' party down the line..

The Replacements

I hear ya. Most of my listening seems to be in my car.

Quote Originally Posted by -Jar-
    Hey Swish..

Actually the problem is no time for listening to music.. I get to listen at work sometimes on my PDA. I got a few hundred choice tunes set to random. That's about it. I don't know if I could even come up with a "Top 10" for the past decade! They'd all be from 01, 02 and 03.. haha. I'll keep poking my head in here every so often.

And I can't wait for the basketball season to start.. it's going to be a blast watching LeBron + The Witness Protection Program
    I bought those awesome Studio 100s and end up listening in my effin' car.

Basketball? No thanks, unless it's college. We call the NBA 'Nothing But As
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Thread Information