Audio Horizons ComponentPlus Tube Preamplifier TP 2.0
Please add the above new product:
Audio Horizons TP 2.0
The Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Stereo Preamplifier boasts excellent value and outstanding specifications: linear frequency from 10Hz to 50kHz +1/-2 dB; THD guaranteed not to exceed 0.05% from 20Hz to 20kHz; dynamic range of 90 dB; S/N of 110 dBv; and channel separation (crosstalk) better than 90 dB at 1kHz.
Design features include:
• 6922 (6DJ8) tube design.
• Zero feedback.
• Balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs.
• A -80dB line filter after the AC power input.
• The power supply uses a 10 times larger VA than needed.
• A capacitor bank comprising 12,000 uf on the DC filament.
• Independent channels, each with a pure DC filament.
• Thirteen stages of regulation on high voltage provide better ripple regulation.
• The use of a low ESR capacitor bank, with an extremely high 2,860 uf of storage in the HV section.
• The use of a cascade section increases the system’s dynamic range, linearity, and responsiveness.
• The low output of the line out transformer design permits the use of long interconnects.
• Teflon silver coated inner wiring.
• 30 second delay after power is turned on to insure low start up noise and pop.
• RF shielded connectors.
• Gold plated Teflon RCA jacks insure low connector loss and high signal transfer.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)