Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This thread cannot go downhill with such fine people and a little fun. I dont post these threads to advertise, but to share my knowledge and hobby with others. Ribbons are quite rare especially those really big ones and i think its pretty cool for some people to see them.

Keep the crystal ball out of this tough
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    This thread cannot go downhill with such fine people and a little fun. I dont post these threads to advertise, but to share my knowledge and hobby with others. Ribbons are quite rare especially those really big ones and i think its pretty cool for some people to see them.

Keep the crystal ball out of this tough
    I would really like to hear some, maybe there is a dealer in Kansas city or St Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by rockecat
    Doh! check your PM
    No PM yet. Are you teasing me?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Well Apogee is out of buisiness but a new company called Perigee is building them again. But there will not be a model below 10K as far as i know, BUT give the big Maggies a try they are similar in sound. Unfortunatly they only use ribbons in the tweeter section but its as close as you can get. But if you send me your location i can ask in our forum who lives close to you so that you can have a listen.

Cheers
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Well Apogee is out of buisiness but a new company called Perigee is building them again. But there will not be a model below 10K as far as i know, BUT give the big Maggies a try they are similar in sound. Unfortunatly they only use ribbons in the tweeter section but its as close as you can get. But if you send me your location i can ask in our forum who lives close to you so that you can have a listen.

Cheers
    Maggies in KS.

http://www.magnepan.com/dealers.php
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Forum Regular

Cheers

Hey Flo, I am smack in the middle between Kansas city and St Louis
    the beautiful city of Columbia ,Mo

Hey Flo,
    Thanks for the pics of the Ribbons.Very impressive.

Peace

Bernd
    "Let The Earth Bear Witness."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information