Magnepan MMG's, Grant Fidelity DAC-11, Class D CDA254 amp
    Monitor Audio S1 speakers, PSB B6 speakers
    Vintage Technic's Integrated amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Cables- Cardas, Silnote, BJC
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Dean and BR, that has got to be the most civilized argument I've ever read on this site. Good on ya both.

Quote Originally Posted by nightflier
    I am a bit troubled by the other libertarian argument that some people make about living in isolated small towns or having the liberty to run marathons. While this is great for those of us that can make those choices, the vast majority of Americans can not. The vast majority of us don't have those luxuries.
    Luxuries? Living in Mayberry is a luxury? Last time I checked, you are free to live wherever you choose. As for running, here's what you need to do:

1. Buy some running shoes. I have $50 Nikes.
    2. Go run. I average about 2-3 hours a week.

Don't be troubled. Exercise!

rw
    Last edited by E-Stat; 11-13-2009 at 03:29 PM.

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Stat
    Luxuries? Living in Mayberry is a luxury? Last time I checked, you are free to live wherever you choose. As for running, here's what you need to do:

1. Buy some running shoes. I have $50 Nikes.
    2. Go run. I average about 2-3 hours a week.

Don't be troubled. Exercise!

rw
    Exactly. runny is not a luxury as it costs little to do so. Americans are lazy and prefer weight loss pills and useless gadgets(that do cost money) to lose weight. When you tell them all you have to do is walk or run for 30 minutes a day, they completely freak out and say they don't have time. BS, if you have time to fill your fat face, you have time to walk or take a jog.

I do two marathons a year at the least, and often three in a year. Full marathons not half marathons. I run 7-8 miles four times a week even with a very busy schedule, and quite a bit of travel. In every city I visit, I have a place to run. If you are interested in staying healthy and keeping your weight down, you will do what is necessary. If you are lazy and want to eat and not excersize, then expect your weight to be high and have all of the negative health issues of being overweight. The obesity rate in this country is disgusting. The fact that MacDonalds, Burger King and Wendy's has gotten so filthy rich off making folks fat is equally disgusting. I tell my friends, if you just HAVE to do fast food, go to El Pollo Loco. Their chicken is healthy, most of the sides are healthy(if you choose wisely) and their meals are filling without being over filling.

Running is basically free as you can do it without a gym membership. All you need to do is stretch, work your way up, buy running shoes and change them every 6 months, and that is all there is to it.
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Forum Regular
    I am professionally engaged in sports and it is very important for me to monitor my condition, nutrition and, in general, my health. My coach recently advised me to look at this link, says that it is a good tool. It's scary to try something new a little, but I ordered it, I trust my coach, he will definitely not advise anything bad.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GooseWashington View Post
    I am professionally engaged in sports and it is very important for me to monitor my condition, nutrition and, in general, my health. My coach recently advised me to look at this link, says that it is a good tool. It's scary to try something new a little, but I ordered it, I trust my coach, he will definitely not advise anything bad.
    I am quite paranoid when to comes to drinks and healthcare so I have moved toward healthy drinks like kombucha and ternate. I know its hard these days to manage all food extreme healthy but atleast we can start from one end and I started with my beverages. Also I do follow websites like quenchlist that have healthy articles because before them i didnt even know how many healthy drinks were around me.

Forum Regular
    I think if universal healthcare existed in the world, the monopoly would be too big. But I have an answer to this question: If there was such universal healthcare, people would be absolutely unable to take care of themselves, and therefore we would never be able to find out what good medicine is. However, there are a few things that Morning Complete coupon can do for you. Read more about it .

Forum Regular
    I'm not against universal healthcare, but only if it really works. At the moment, I don't have much confidence in the healthcare system in my country, so I try to take care of my health as much as possible. In order to support the body, I take CBN Oil. In fact, this product has a very wide range of effects, so it is almost a universal remedy.

Forum Regular
    To be honest, I don’t really trust the healthcare system either. I think it’s important to take care of yourself. So I bought health insurance from this company american-reia.com a long time ago and don't worry about it. Lately, I've been thinking about getting Ancillary Health Insurance as well. Because I want to make sure that if I go to the hospital, all my expenses will be covered.

Forum Regular
    Hey, I can help you here, osteoartroze is one of the most respected and popular plastic surgery clinics in Riga. The doctors are well-respected surgeons in the industry. For more details about plastic surgery, you can visit their website.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread Information