Forum Regular

Where does music production start?

I've had the idea of making music for a long time. At least just for myself, for my soul, to get away from work. Something like a hobby. If you happen to know any useful forums or videos on youtube or anywhere else - in short, if there is something to share, I would appreciate it.

Forum Regular
    Probably the best option is to find a professional, an expert who knows a lot about all modern software, plugins and musical instruments. Still, dry information may not be so useful for a beginner.

Forum Regular
    If you don't know any experts, and it is impossible to find them on the Internet, although you can actually try, you can read something here https://faqaudio.com/c/software-hosts/9. In my opinion, here you can find a lot of different and quite useful information at least on software, its functionality, etc. With proper diligence and patience, you can figure out what's what pretty quickly.

Forum Regular
    I learn a lot about making music from articles about my favorite artists. And I like to read this kind of stuff, I would like to know more about it.

Forum Regular
    I also like to read about music and not just listen to it. It's really interesting and recently I found out about the very cool indie band Volk. Also it's always been very inspiring to me as well as the band itself. That's why I advise you to read more about them and other artists.

Thread Information