Forum Regular

What pets do have/want to get?

What pets do have/want to get? Let's share photos and names!

Forum Regular
    Hello. I love dogs and I like large breeds. I have big house, so there is enough space for such dog. Now I have Golden Retriever, very popular and cute dog breed. My parents want American Bulldog. I think he will suit them well in character. By the way if you also want to get a dog, but you didn't have such experience, you should go to this website and start reading about dog food. It will be good start!

Forum Regular
    Hi guys. Great thread. Thank you.

Forum Regular
    I would like to have a dog one day but now I'm just not sure that I will be able to take care of it.... It makes me really sad sometimes.... Hope that I will be able to do it one day

Forum Regular
    Hello! Actually, it's not so difficult to do and there are a lot of various books and articles on the Internet and my favorite one right now is definitely this fromtheheartdogs as there are so many useful and informative guides there! I think that some of them may be really useful for you so try to check them there in case you have a desire to learn more about different tips there. I wish you good luck.

Forum Regular
    Animals are generally quite fun and I really like to spend time with them. It's a really good time and I'm very happy that I have time for them.

Forum Regular
    We had such problems, because we did not spend so much time on how long can a dog go without food, but then we got a scratching post for him, one of these good cat trees, and began to spend a little more time. So he forgot about that endless hunger and began to eat normal portions, three times a day. Facts about Cockapoos and puppies were really interesting for me. And food-their only beautiful impressions of this world, if only you do not play with him or her.

Thread Information