April fools jokes abound today.

Our company has been struck by the April fools joke virus. Not the one that's been in the news though. We have a bunch of jokers here. Believe it or not, I'm not even one of them this go around. Still funny stuff. Here are a few of what's been going on here today.

1st) My assistant went into our GM's office and taped down the button on his phone. When he got in, she called him. He picked up his phone and started saying hello, but his phone kept ringing. He looked lost as he checked over his phone to see what was wrong.
    2nd) My assistant strikes again. This time she put the doorbell alarm in our CEO's office and then rang it once every 20 minutes. He was out here twice asking if anyone else could hear that. "Hear what?"
    3rd) Our CEO sent an email to all employees that we are having surprise drug testing today.
    3b) We told the new guy (who's freaking out about it) that if he eats two hard boiled eggs and drinks a quart of cranberry juice, that it will mask any drugs in his system. Yup, he's on his way to Shop-rite now.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    3rd) Our CEO sent an email to all employees that we are having surprise drug testing today.
    3b) We told the new guy (who's freaking out about it) that if he eats two hard boiled eggs and drinks a quart of cranberry juice, that it will mask any drugs in his system. Yup, he's on his way to Shop-rite now.
    Have everyone put a glass (or sample bottle if you can get 'em) of warm apple juice on his desk and tell him that the boss said for him to take the samples to the lab.

Rep points are my LIFE!! Groundbeef's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Have everyone put a glass (or sample bottle if you can get 'em) of warm apple juice on his desk and tell him that the boss said for him to take the samples to the lab.
    Then, if he falls for that, as he is walking away. Come up and take one off the tray. Then drink it, and explain that you were not happy with that one and will provide another.
    Pioneer Reciever VSX-1015TX
    JBL Speakers
    Pioneer Plasma PDP-5071HD
    Xbox 360 (The Console to Own)
    Sony BDP-550
    DirecTV DVR HD20 Reciever
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

One Christmas season, when I was stationed in Japan, my mother sent a care package of homemade fudge, complete with chopped pecans. I worked in the medical laboratory, and brought it to my mates. One of them put a sample in a specimen container and brought it to the microbiology dept. The tech, an old Japanese man, eventually returned from his coffee break and proceeded to check out the "specimen". After poking it with a probe and warily sniffing it, my friend, who could hardly stand it any longer, asked the man what the hubbub was. After a short explanation and some exasperated raising of the eye-brows, may friend looked into the matter. Finally, he reached into the container, withdrew the "specimen" and ate it!

It took about fifteen minutes to get the poor, old guy off the floor.

He spent the rest of the day avoiding our company and mumbling to himself.

Audio/HT Nut version 1.3a
    Baka Gaijin!

Hai! Baka desu yo! (I reckon that's how it goes...)
    Last edited by Auricauricle; 04-02-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundbeef
    Then, if he falls for that, as he is walking away. Come up and take one off the tray. Then drink it, and explain that you were not happy with that one and will provide another.
    I like this. I could pick it up. Look at it close. Sniff it. Maybe put my finger in, then lick my finger. Swish a little around in my mouth, gargle, then slurp it down. "Hmmmm..... Frank? I think you need to lay off the greasy foods for a bit. Your cholesterol is getting high, but you pass." NEXT!
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Oh, no....No...NO....NO!! NO!!!

Thread Information