AR Newbie Registered Member

Is smoking weed bad?

What do you think about smoking weed? I've never tried and I don't know how to relate to it.

Forum Regular
    If you want to try, then do it. Nothing bad will happen. I'm calm about it, I tried it several times. It's just not for me, I guess

Forum Regular
    My friends and I often like to smoke weed. Well, about once a week, when we all have a day off. We always buy cbd hemp flower, get together, discuss something, watch sports and relax. I'm extremely positive, because everything is good in moderation. Once a week is enough to have a good rest and relaxation.

Forum Regular
    Hello. I had a lot of problems related to work. As a beginner, you can easily learn to relax with the help of mini bongs . It's much easier to do it than with a water pipe. The fact is that the smoke enters the lungs directly from the mouth, and not through the water. We tried it and the results are amazing — we can work longer than ever before!

Forum Regular
    Growing weed, of course, is definitely not easy and takes a lot of time. When I myself just started doing it I was helped by the site with everything for growers https://askgrowers.com/ There is really quite a lot of useful information for growing grass in a variety of conditions.

Thread Information