Thread: "Sicko"

Forum Regular

"Sicko"

I have heard some very good things about Mr. Moore's latest film. Hell, even Fox news is recommending it! Now I have seen all of his films; find them quite interesting. I am really looking foward to seeing this one. The topics covered in the movie very important ones. Seems to me its a must see.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say!

It's had good press

Quote Originally Posted by radtech13
    I have heard some very good things about Mr. Moore's latest film. Hell, even Fox news is recommending it! Now I have seen all of his films; find them quite interesting. I am really looking foward to seeing this one. The topics covered in the movie very important ones. Seems to me its a must see.
    What a travesty that a great nation like the U.S. can't provide all citizens with health care. Of course, many lies are told by the health care industry in order to maintain control and maximize profits: it's appalling the some many Americans believe these lies.

Here in Canada we have a fairly good, universal health care system, though there is relentless pressure from segments of the health care industry, (including U.S.-based interests), and right-wing political factions to adopt a more American-like system. Fortunately most Canadians aren't buying their crap -- they just know better.

Interestingly some Canadian film critics have given Moore a bit of a hard time for over-praising the Canadian system. But as Mike said himself, none of them, when he asked, were willing to exchange our system for the US'.

Thread Information