• 11-23-2005, 02:36 PM
    PAT.P
    Reason why ,your not posting a picture?
    What are the reason why some of members are not participating in posting a "picture " of themself? Just curious. :rolleyes:
  • 11-23-2005, 02:44 PM
    daviethek
    pictures?
    Because its not important. I have a mental image of most authors from their writing style,wit and the knowledge they impart. Its more fun for me to imagine what someone looks like. Thats enough for me.
  • 11-23-2005, 02:54 PM
    GMichael
    3 Attachment(s)
    OK, here are a few of me. The first was when I was in college. I ended up marrying the cute cheerleader in the pic with me.
    The second is a baby picture of me when I was just 2 months.
    The last is of me and my twin bro. Can you tell which one is me?
  • 11-23-2005, 03:00 PM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael
    OK, here are a few of me. The first was when I was in college. I ended up marrying the cute cheerleader in the pic with me.
    The second is a baby picture of me when I was just 2 months.
    The last is of me and my twin bro. Can you tell which one is me?

Stop it ,going to pee myself :D :D :D
  • 11-23-2005, 03:00 PM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by daviethek
    Because its not important. I have a mental image of most authors from their writing style,wit and the knowledge they impart. Its more fun for me to imagine what someone looks like. Thats enough for me.

Thats good ,you fantasies :D
  • 11-23-2005, 03:03 PM
    dean_martin
    I intend to but our digital camera is my son's so I have to arrange in advance to use it. Most of our pics of me were made with a 35mm. I've got several I would like to scan to disc. Maybe this holiday weekend I'll have time to come up with something.
  • 11-23-2005, 10:10 PM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dean_martin
    I intend to but our digital camera is my son's so I have to arrange in advance to use it. Most of our pics of me were made with a 35mm. I've got several I would like to scan to disc. Maybe this holiday weekend I'll have time to come up with something.

Maybe Santa could give you a Digital camera :D Put flyer of camera in every room in your home .Im sure somebody would notice it
  • 11-24-2005, 05:54 AM
    twochannelsonly
    Quote:

What are the reason why some of members are not participating in posting a "picture " of themself? Just curious.
    If it were a area that members had to be logged on to view I would consider it, but when just anyone, even non-members can view, not a chance, there are just to many nuts out there.
  • 11-24-2005, 08:15 AM
    JohnMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by twochannelsonly
    If it were a area that members had to be logged on to view I would consider it, but when just anyone, even non-members can view, not a chance, there are just to many nuts out there.

Good point and now you know what some of us look like.
  • 11-24-2005, 09:41 AM
    markw
    ...witness protection program
  • 11-24-2005, 10:35 AM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by markw
    ...witness protection program

This would be a good reason ,I agree with you.
  • 11-24-2005, 10:56 AM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by twochannelsonly

I agree also with you,we do live in crazy society and its pretty sad .
  • 11-24-2005, 12:09 PM
    paul_pci
    I considered posting a picture but then I had second thoughts, as I have a semi-public occupation and that the new trend in the work force is to fire employees for their online activities, and I don't mean diddling with the internet when you should be working, I mean being fired or not hired for what you write or participate in online.
  • 11-24-2005, 02:51 PM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paul_pci
    I considered posting a picture but then I had second thoughts, as I have a semi-public occupation and that the new trend in the work force is to fire employees for their online activities, and I don't mean diddling with the internet when you should be working, I mean being fired or not hired for what you write or participate in online.

Cant blame you,my spouse friends were fire for sending email between them at work.One day when they were absent they check email sent to other staff ,boss was'nt to happy knowing all the bad things they posted about her.Like "whats up her ass today". :D
  • 11-24-2005, 02:54 PM
    PAT.P
    Guys your starting to scare me .Just had a flash of all the one night stand from the past.Im going to need a new face.John Micheal HELP :eek:
  • 11-26-2005, 06:15 PM
    Daddy3Legs
    You need a LIFE.....dude, get an FFFFFFF'n LIFE!!!!
  • 11-27-2005, 01:53 AM
    Florian
    Welcome to the land of opertunity where all races live together in harmony and enjoy the freedom of speech and the freedom to express themselves. Seriously if your afraid to post a picture because of some nuts out there or your employers i feel sorry for you, i seriously do. In my country it is illegal for the IT staff or the boss to check your email or browsing history!
  • 11-27-2005, 08:29 AM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddy3Legs
    You need a LIFE.....dude, get an FFFFFFF'n LIFE!!!!

I have a life ,you I know you dont.I think your only friend is your middle leg .You have a big chip on your shoulder and need help.You must have a drinking problem BTW.Go play with yourself.
  • 11-27-2005, 08:45 AM
    Florian
    Man this place turned so friendly :-)
  • 11-27-2005, 09:04 AM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian
    Man this place turned so friendly :-)

It is a friendly place most time but somebody crawl out from under a rock .This Daddy3 legs is the bottom of the barrel ,the scum of the earth.What you scrape off your shoes after a walk in the park.
  • 11-27-2005, 09:08 AM
    Florian
    I agree with that, if we still had some moderators around here they should bann him.
  • 11-27-2005, 11:48 AM
    Florian
    Your a little big, come on over so i can chop you up in smaller pieces. You wont fit into the bowl :D
  • 11-29-2005, 11:56 AM
    GMichael
    It's 3 oclock again. You must just be getting home from school.
  • 11-29-2005, 12:23 PM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael
    It's 3 oclock again. You must just be getting home from school.

I guess they erase him ;)
  • 11-29-2005, 12:23 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PAT.P
    I guess they erase him ;)

I guess they should. It's for the best.