Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Forum Regular audio amateur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,523

    Poppachubby: 1000 posts in 3 months

    And it took me about 2 years! Has anyone had a post count go up so quick? Not that I know of...
    Anyway I thought it deserved a thread. You've brought great contributions and enthusiasm Chad, good to have you here.

  2. #2
    Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Analog Synagogue
    Posts
    4,363
    Quote Originally Posted by audio amateur
    And it took me about 2 years! Has anyone had a post count go up so quick? Not that I know of...
    Anyway I thought it deserved a thread. You've brought great contributions and enthusiasm Chad, good to have you here.
    I know, it's sad isn't it? Don't tell my wife, I talk to you guys more than her. Jumping on here is certainly condusive to my domestic situation right now. I am home alot with the kids and my wife. It's where I like to be actually.

    Anyhow, here's to 750 posts of hot air, 250 of actual significance!

  3. #3
    Da Dragonball Kid L.J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Posted in da cut
    Posts
    3,577
    Quote Originally Posted by audio amateur
    And it took me about 2 years! Has anyone had a post count go up so quick? Not that I know of...
    Anyway I thought it deserved a thread. You've brought great contributions and enthusiasm Chad, good to have you here.
    Perv Skies....1000 in a week

    BEST PARTY EVER! P-Sky 2K!!!!!!!!!!

    BEST PARTY EVER! P-Sky 2K!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    One of Jerry's Kids Jim Eck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    87


    Jim
    Fairchild 412-1B SME arm Pickering XSV-3000
    Thorens Weight
    GAS Thoebe
    Grant Fidelity B-283
    California Audio Labs Delta Transport
    Paradesea DAC
    DBX-3BX-DS
    Sansui TU-7700
    Adcom 585
    Hafler Pro 500
    Tara Labs Cable
    Legacy Classic's

    Tube system Scott 299B, Thorens TD-160, Klipsch Heresy's

  5. #5
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    I can see where Jim's aspirations lie. lol.

    Congrats on your post count Poppa.

  6. #6
    JSE
    JSE is offline
    MIA - Until Rich is back! JSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    1,929
    I think Lex may have even beat the Perv.

    I'm just saying...........


    JSEeeeeeeeee!

  7. #7
    Forum Regular audio amateur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,523
    That's one hilarious picture!
    I guess PV wins the post awards then.

  8. #8
    Loving This kexodusc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Posts
    9,025
    Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    I think Lex may have even beat the Perv.

    I'm just saying...........


    JSEeeeeeeeee!
    No fair...when you start both agreeing and debating with your alter-personalities, you can rack up the post count pretty quick in a thread...

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    6,307
    Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    No fair...when you start both agreeing and debating with your alter-personalities, you can rack up the post count pretty quick in a thread...


    And having your personalities reward one another with rep points and then able to give negative rep more frequently.

    Good job PoppaChubby. Of course GMichael is another speed poster and if you can catch up with him, wow!
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

  10. #10
    Class of the clown GMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anywhere but here...
    Posts
    13,243
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    And having your personalities reward one another with rep points and then able to give negative rep more frequently.

    Good job PoppaChubby. Of course GMichael is another speed poster and if you can catch up with him, wow!
    I've been slacking lately. I think he'll catch me one day.

    Perv was padding his count by making comments on pictures. Each comment counts as a post. That was cheating.

    Great job PoppaChubby. (Love the handle by the way)
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

  11. #11
    Shostakovich fan Feanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    8,127
    Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby
    ...
    Anyhow, here's to 750 posts of hot air, 250 of actual significance!
    Remember: it was you who said it not me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •